I am going on a bit of a road trip throughout Nova Scotia/Newfoundland, should be gone for like no more than a week-10 days. Are car rental agreements very strict as to how long you can have the car for?
I rented one last year from http://www.discountcar.com
We had a 1 week agreement that the car would be returned by then - I abided by the terms. Overall the car rental went fine, no complaints. Just wondering what would happen if there are lenient agreements? Thanks everyone.
Car Rental in Halifax?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Things to see and do on route from Twillingate to St. john's NL
- 2 Planning a trip to Ontario?
- 3 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 4 Road trip from Vacouver to Alaska.
- 5 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 6 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 7 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 8 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 9 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 10 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 11 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 12 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 13 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 14 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 15 2 days in Vancouver
- 16 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 17 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 18 8 days in NL
- 19 Montreal transportation pass
- 20 Ottawa and Thousand Islands
- 21 Best land travel for Canadian Maritines
- 22 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 23 Newfoundland tent camping
- 24 Mother/daughter trip to Quebec City and Montreal!
- 25 Thousand Islands