I am going on a bit of a road trip throughout Nova Scotia/Newfoundland, should be gone for like no more than a week-10 days. Are car rental agreements very strict as to how long you can have the car for?
I rented one last year from http://www.discountcar.com
We had a 1 week agreement that the car would be returned by then - I abided by the terms. Overall the car rental went fine, no complaints. Just wondering what would happen if there are lenient agreements? Thanks everyone.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 How were you treated in Quebec?
- 2 camp vs rentals
- 3 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 4 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 5 Fave active things to do in Vancouver?
- 6 Beautiful Short Hikes at the Canadian Rockies
- 7 Wheelchair in NOL, Toronto & Kingston
- 8 Road Trip from Minneapolis to Montreal and Quebec City
- 9 Atlantic Provinces mobile service
- 10 Bus Tour of Quebec City,NO Walking
- 11 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 12 From Vancouver to Anchorage
- 13 Traveling with ashes
- 14 Vancouver 3 days
- 15 American in Canada - Do you carry your passport?
- 16 Vancouver without a Car
- 17 Whistler
- 18 Montreal and Quebec City with Kids
- 19 Trip Between New York City and Toronto
- 20 Intro
- 21 5 day itinerary for Vancouver
- 22 First time & 5 days in Vancouver (trip report)
- 23 Victoria, BC weekend help
- 24 Road trip from Ithaca (NY) to Montreal/Quebec City?
- 25 14 days self-drive Niagara north