I am going on a bit of a road trip throughout Nova Scotia/Newfoundland, should be gone for like no more than a week-10 days. Are car rental agreements very strict as to how long you can have the car for?
I rented one last year from http://www.discountcar.com
We had a 1 week agreement that the car would be returned by then - I abided by the terms. Overall the car rental went fine, no complaints. Just wondering what would happen if there are lenient agreements? Thanks everyone.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Transporation - Quebec City to Montreal?
- 2 Rocky Mountaineer added to Cruise?
- 3 Vancouver 2016 Trip Report
- 4 4 Night Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper Itinerary Help Request
- 5 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 6 Victoria, BC and Ottawa, ON -- similar?
- 7 Weekend in Calgary
- 8 Niagra Falls
- 9 One Week In Newfoundland itinerary advice.
- 10 First Time Trip to Canada
- 11 Bus trip packing for August, Vancouver & Banff
- 12 Calgary-Vancouver-Calgary 12-day road trip
- 13 Irish Loop, Newfoundland
- 14 Seattle/Vancouver Retreat
- 15 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 16 Road trip from Toronto to New Brunswick and back
- 17 a visit to st john's one of the oldest cities
- 18 Need Help for First Trip to Toronto
- 19 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 20 How were you treated in Quebec?
- 21 ideas for a short trip near Niagara
- 22 Dog Sled, Aurora & Niagara!!
- 23 Banff / Jasper 6 days
- 24 Road Trip to Calgary
- 25 Montreal to Quebec Ciry