I am going on a bit of a road trip throughout Nova Scotia/Newfoundland, should be gone for like no more than a week-10 days. Are car rental agreements very strict as to how long you can have the car for?
I rented one last year from http://www.discountcar.com
We had a 1 week agreement that the car would be returned by then - I abided by the terms. Overall the car rental went fine, no complaints. Just wondering what would happen if there are lenient agreements? Thanks everyone.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 the procedure rather of so much easier
- 2 Temporary residency in Canada
- 3 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/alpha-monster-advanced-reviews/
- 4 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 5 water filtration
- 6 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 7 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 8 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 9 Western Canada in August
- 10 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 11 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 12 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 13 Jasper with two elderly
- 14 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 15 Dempster highway in early September
- 16 jasper
- 17 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 18 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 19 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 20 BC Ferries Experience Card
- 21 Banff, and Glacier National Park
- 22 Canadian Layover - OVI deemed Inadmissable
- 23 Pearson Canada Customs from Boston
- 24 Whistler Shuttle Bus
- 25 Banff