I am going on a bit of a road trip throughout Nova Scotia/Newfoundland, should be gone for like no more than a week-10 days. Are car rental agreements very strict as to how long you can have the car for?
I rented one last year from http://www.discountcar.com
We had a 1 week agreement that the car would be returned by then - I abided by the terms. Overall the car rental went fine, no complaints. Just wondering what would happen if there are lenient agreements? Thanks everyone.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Suggest some best places to travel and accommodation facilities in Toronto
- 2 Road trip Vancouver to Seattle?
- 3 good lobster roll
- 4 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 5 Montreal or Toronto?
- 6 Visit the east coast in July /16
- 7 Trip Report--Canadian Rockies
- 8 One night in Calgary - accommodation suggestions please
- 9 Which boat trip to take under the Falls
- 10 When to Visit Canadian Rockies
- 11 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 12 Canada in Feb 2016
- 13 King City and surrounding
- 14 Georgia to Fairbanks
- 15 20 hour layover
- 16 Is my itinerary the best Ontario loop?
- 17 Great Canadian Bungee: watch me jump!
- 18 Montreal for two days -- mini TR
- 19 VYR to Victoria Inner Harbour
- 20 montreal to Manchester leaf peeping
- 21 Vancouver/Victoria Honeymoon
- 22 cheap Toronto airport hotel
- 23 My husband cheated and I'm moving away! PEI, Newfoundland or Nova Scotia?
- 24 Barberian's Steak House, Toronto: dcguy477
- 25 YYZ - QC - NB - NS - PEI Road Trip!