I am going on a bit of a road trip throughout Nova Scotia/Newfoundland, should be gone for like no more than a week-10 days. Are car rental agreements very strict as to how long you can have the car for?
I rented one last year from http://www.discountcar.com
We had a 1 week agreement that the car would be returned by then - I abided by the terms. Overall the car rental went fine, no complaints. Just wondering what would happen if there are lenient agreements? Thanks everyone.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Halifax to Moncton
- 2 Rockies Tour, itinerary critic.
- 3 Victoria or Qualicum BEACH in winter
- 4 Initial planning for Vancouver and Tofino in September
- 5 Vancouver in June
- 6 Marriott Chateau Champlain beside Bell Centre
- 7 Rockies or Atlantic Canada?
- 8 youth group trip to nova scotia and prince edward island
- 9 Restaurant in Montreal underground
- 10 3 days in europe
- 11 Qualicum Beach, North of Nashville concert
- 12 30th anniversary spot in BC or Alberta in August
- 13 Vancouver Chinatown Night Markets
- 14 Quebec province GTG?
- 15 57 YEAR OLD GRANDMOTHER BACKPACKS ACROSS CANADA
- 16 banff - trail closed - be bear wise
- 17 Quebec Jazz? other to do's?
- 18 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 19 Best hikes in Banff
- 20 Affordable accommodation for 5 in Tofino
- 21 Taking Amtrak from Plattsburg to Montreal
- 22 Is this area in Montreal safe?
- 23 Train to Vancouver from Toronto
- 24 Pros and Cons of using a Car in Vancouver
- 25 Nova Scotia hotels