I am going on a bit of a road trip throughout Nova Scotia/Newfoundland, should be gone for like no more than a week-10 days. Are car rental agreements very strict as to how long you can have the car for?
I rented one last year from http://www.discountcar.com
We had a 1 week agreement that the car would be returned by then - I abided by the terms. Overall the car rental went fine, no complaints. Just wondering what would happen if there are lenient agreements? Thanks everyone.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 CANON PRINTER 1888:482:3831 installation CONTACT CANON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 3 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 4 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 5 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 6 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 7 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 8 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 9 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 10 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 11 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 12 BC or Alberta drives
- 13 Torino in february
- 14 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 15 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 16 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 17 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 18 Skiing in Whistler
- 19 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 20 lodging in whistler
- 21 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 22 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 23 My Family Travle Vlog
- 24 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 25 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?