I am going on a bit of a road trip throughout Nova Scotia/Newfoundland, should be gone for like no more than a week-10 days. Are car rental agreements very strict as to how long you can have the car for?
I rented one last year from http://www.discountcar.com
We had a 1 week agreement that the car would be returned by then - I abided by the terms. Overall the car rental went fine, no complaints. Just wondering what would happen if there are lenient agreements? Thanks everyone.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Eastern Townships late Dec. 2016
- 2 Alternatives to expensive hotel parking in Niagara Falls, Canada?
- 3 Eastern Canada Itinerary
- 4 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 5 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 6 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 7 March in Montreal?
- 8 Eastern Canada in December
- 9 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 10 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 11 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 12 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 13 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 14 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 15 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 16 Tofino
- 17 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 18 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 19 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 20 11th and 12th grade
- 21 Vancouver trip report!
- 22 Moving to Nova Scotia
- 23 Toronto and Niagara Falls in November
- 24 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 25 looking to experience Canada by train