I am going on a bit of a road trip throughout Nova Scotia/Newfoundland, should be gone for like no more than a week-10 days. Are car rental agreements very strict as to how long you can have the car for?
I rented one last year from http://www.discountcar.com
We had a 1 week agreement that the car would be returned by then - I abided by the terms. Overall the car rental went fine, no complaints. Just wondering what would happen if there are lenient agreements? Thanks everyone.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 2 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 3 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 4 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 5 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 6 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 7 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 8 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 9 Banff to Jasper and back
- 10 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 11 Canmore for a few days
- 12 Keltic Lodge
- 13 The Canadian
- 14 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 15 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 16 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 17 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 18 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car
- 19 Going from Banff to Many Glacier without flying
- 20 East to West, Roadtrip
- 21 Tent camping with a dog
- 22 Help with Victoria get away
- 23 Help needed - Montreal/QC/Toronto Itinerary
- 24 Hotels in Vancouver and Calgary
- 25 car rental canada to alaska and return