I am going on a bit of a road trip throughout Nova Scotia/Newfoundland, should be gone for like no more than a week-10 days. Are car rental agreements very strict as to how long you can have the car for?
I rented one last year from http://www.discountcar.com
We had a 1 week agreement that the car would be returned by then - I abided by the terms. Overall the car rental went fine, no complaints. Just wondering what would happen if there are lenient agreements? Thanks everyone.
Car Rental in Halifax?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Nova Scotia
- 2 Quick and easy weight loss
- 3 BC Place Parking or Transit Recommendations Please
- 4 Travelling from NYC to Montreal
- 5 Vancouver
- 6 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 7 Trip to Vancouver in June
- 8 Vancouver-Torino-Whistler-Banff-Canmore-Calgary August Road trip
- 9 Great Lakes Car Ferries
- 10 Car rental in Victoria, BC
- 11 7 day family itinerary to Nova Scotia needed
- 12 Need help planning a Nova Scotia/PEI trip
- 13 Bay of Fundy/Moncton/St. John, NB Itinerary Advice
- 14 Quebec City on the Weekend of Saint Jean Baptiste Day
- 15 FALL COLORS IN FUNDY AREA - ACCOMMODATION
- 16 Road trip Vancouver to Seattle?
- 17 Hotels in Toronto
- 18 Road trip iterneary from Quebec city to Toronto via Montreal , Ottawa ...
- 19 Canmore or Banff for lodging?
- 20 Best hikes in Banff
- 21 Vancouver to Jasper round trip in 5 days by car
- 22 Join a RoadTrip from Vancouver to California with a Convertible
- 23 Itinerary Suggestion?
- 24 Car Rentals from Manchester, NH to Montreal
- 25 Great hiking spots between Calgary and Alberta