I am going on a bit of a road trip throughout Nova Scotia/Newfoundland, should be gone for like no more than a week-10 days. Are car rental agreements very strict as to how long you can have the car for?
I rented one last year from http://www.discountcar.com
We had a 1 week agreement that the car would be returned by then - I abided by the terms. Overall the car rental went fine, no complaints. Just wondering what would happen if there are lenient agreements? Thanks everyone.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 day trip to Victoria
- 2 Foodie Advice for Vancouver...Please!
- 3 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 4 Cape Breton, Nova Scotia & PEI
- 5 Van to Alaska Road Trip in 10 days
- 6 Newfoundland in July
- 7 9 Day Nova Scotia Trip Report
- 8 Jasper
- 9 Toronto - Niagara Falls NO CAR
- 10 roadtrip kelowna and alberta
- 11 Planning a week in Canadian Rockies, need some help with itinerary !
- 12 Family vacation
- 13 Ferry from Nanaimo to Horseshoe Bay
- 14 4-6 hours in Gaspe
- 15 Drive from Spokane to Yoho/Banff/Jasper
- 16 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 17 UP, Manitoulin, and Quebec Driving
- 18 A month in Atlantic Canada
- 19 Calgary Stampede
- 20 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 21 Fairmont Hot Springs
- 22 11 Day Road trip
- 23 Canada - 1st time
- 24 Niagra Falls, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal?
- 25 Halifax port restaurants