I am going on a bit of a road trip throughout Nova Scotia/Newfoundland, should be gone for like no more than a week-10 days. Are car rental agreements very strict as to how long you can have the car for?
I rented one last year from http://www.discountcar.com
We had a 1 week agreement that the car would be returned by then - I abided by the terms. Overall the car rental went fine, no complaints. Just wondering what would happen if there are lenient agreements? Thanks everyone.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Driving to Vancouver from Calgary
- 2 Ottawa recs?
- 3 Portland to Nova Scotia in 5 days???
- 4 Anyone flying from Quebec City to the States in August?
- 5 Quebec Jazz? other to do's?
- 6 car needed in Vancouver?
- 7 Trip to Banff from Glacier National Park
- 8 Flying into Calgary for 3 days
- 9 Getting a taste of the maritime provinces
- 10 Anyone flying to the States from Quebec City in August?
- 11 Suggestions for 8 day itinerary to Nova Scotia
- 12 Must-Sees & Must-Dos in Lake Louise
- 13 7 day itinerary of Nova Scotia
- 14 Wildlife and Polar Bear Tours
- 15 road trip toronto to nova scotia
- 16 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 17 limited time biking - Eastern Canada
- 18 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 19 Ideas on Newfoundland
- 20 Its vegan capsules ignite the fat loss
- 21 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 22 Biking in Eastern Canada
- 23 Granville Island
- 24 Where to Eat & Drink in Vancouver!
- 25 Good eats and car question NS