I am hoping someone can help me. I am a Brit who very excited to be coming to Halifax in June. I am looking to hire a car. I have looked on all the usual big company sites and their cars are good but standard.
Does anyone know of any specialist car rental places that might hire out someting like a Mustang or a vintage car?
All help appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Toronto Union Station area for a few evening hours
- 2 Fodor's Survey
- 3 Problems with ETA visa process?
- 4 Banff in early June
- 5 Jasper hike out-cabin October
- 6 Planning a 2 week 'taste' of Canada
- 7 Roadtrip ON-NL
- 8 Quebec City in mid-November
- 9 5 day road trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 10 Lake Louise to Seattle Washington
- 11 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia
- 12 Eastern Canada in December
- 13 Preferred Route for Driving the Rockies in November
- 14 Calgary
- 15 Tofino
- 16 Vegetarian Restaurant Recommendations Quebec City
- 17 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 18 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 19 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 20 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 21 Banff in October
- 22 Halifax Nova Scotia to Peggy's Cove
- 23 Quebec City in autumn
- 24 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 25 Quebec City