I am hoping someone can help me. I am a Brit who very excited to be coming to Halifax in June. I am looking to hire a car. I have looked on all the usual big company sites and their cars are good but standard.
Does anyone know of any specialist car rental places that might hire out someting like a Mustang or a vintage car?
All help appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Road trip Vancouver to Seattle?
- 2 good lobster roll
- 3 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 4 Montreal or Toronto?
- 5 Visit the east coast in July /16
- 6 Trip Report--Canadian Rockies
- 7 One night in Calgary - accommodation suggestions please
- 8 Which boat trip to take under the Falls
- 9 When to Visit Canadian Rockies
- 10 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 11 Canada in Feb 2016
- 12 King City and surrounding
- 13 Georgia to Fairbanks
- 14 20 hour layover
- 15 Is my itinerary the best Ontario loop?
- 16 Great Canadian Bungee: watch me jump!
- 17 Montreal for two days -- mini TR
- 18 VYR to Victoria Inner Harbour
- 19 montreal to Manchester leaf peeping
- 20 Vancouver/Victoria Honeymoon
- 21 cheap Toronto airport hotel
- 22 My husband cheated and I'm moving away! PEI, Newfoundland or Nova Scotia?
- 23 Barberian's Steak House, Toronto: dcguy477
- 24 YYZ - QC - NB - NS - PEI Road Trip!
- 25 Child booster seat requirement