I am hoping someone can help me. I am a Brit who very excited to be coming to Halifax in June. I am looking to hire a car. I have looked on all the usual big company sites and their cars are good but standard.
Does anyone know of any specialist car rental places that might hire out someting like a Mustang or a vintage car?
All help appreciated!
Car Hire in Halifax, Nova Scotia
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 2 Newfoundland and Labrador with young children
- 3 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 4 The hotel called one king west in Toronto
- 5 Help us see Vancouver island
- 6 Montreal vs Quebec City for Canada Day
- 7 NOTL weather in Sept
- 8 Calgary Banff LL Edmonton
- 9 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 10 Visit to Nova Scotia and PEI
- 11 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 12 birthday trip
- 13 3 Days in Newfoundland
- 14 Vancouver - Seattle - Portland
- 15 Driving from Victoria to Tofino
- 16 Best hikes in Banff
- 17 Victoria
- 18 Hotels in Toronto
- 19 Advice trip to Canada
- 20 Martimes Vacation: flying from Wpg to Halifax (2 weeks)
- 21 Credit Valley Explorer Railway Timetable and Prices
- 22 Fundy Parkway NB vs Cabot Trail Cape Breton NS - if you had to choose?
- 23 Maritime Road Trip from Ottawa - HELP !
- 24 Downtown Montreal Restaurants
- 25 Great hiking spots between Calgary and Alberta