I am hoping someone can help me. I am a Brit who very excited to be coming to Halifax in June. I am looking to hire a car. I have looked on all the usual big company sites and their cars are good but standard.
Does anyone know of any specialist car rental places that might hire out someting like a Mustang or a vintage car?
All help appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Foodie Advice for Vancouver...Please!
- 2 roadtrip kelowna and alberta
- 3 Planning a week in Canadian Rockies, need some help with itinerary !
- 4 Family vacation
- 5 Newfoundland in July
- 6 Toronto - Niagara Falls NO CAR
- 7 Jasper
- 8 Ferry from Nanaimo to Horseshoe Bay
- 9 4-6 hours in Gaspe
- 10 Drive from Spokane to Yoho/Banff/Jasper
- 11 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 12 9 Day Nova Scotia Trip Report
- 13 Van to Alaska Road Trip in 10 days
- 14 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 15 UP, Manitoulin, and Quebec Driving
- 16 Cape Breton, Nova Scotia & PEI
- 17 A month in Atlantic Canada
- 18 Calgary Stampede
- 19 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 20 Fairmont Hot Springs
- 21 11 Day Road trip
- 22 Canada - 1st time
- 23 Niagra Falls, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal?
- 24 Halifax port restaurants
- 25 Natural Habitat Churchill Polar Bear Trips--Tundra Lodge & Hotel