I am hoping someone can help me. I am a Brit who very excited to be coming to Halifax in June. I am looking to hire a car. I have looked on all the usual big company sites and their cars are good but standard.
Does anyone know of any specialist car rental places that might hire out someting like a Mustang or a vintage car?
All help appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Canada~$$$~91#9872852111_@_ VaShIkArAn SpEcIaLiSt AsTroLoger in IndiA
- 2 http://essentialdetoxsweden.com/cafe-vert/
- 3 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 4 Victoria, BC and Ottawa, ON -- similar?
- 5 Weekend in Calgary
- 6 Niagra Falls
- 7 One Week In Newfoundland itinerary advice.
- 8 Vancouver 2016 Trip Report
- 9 First Time Trip to Canada
- 10 Bus trip packing for August, Vancouver & Banff
- 11 Calgary-Vancouver-Calgary 12-day road trip
- 12 Irish Loop, Newfoundland
- 13 Seattle/Vancouver Retreat
- 14 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 15 Road trip from Toronto to New Brunswick and back
- 16 a visit to st john's one of the oldest cities
- 17 Need Help for First Trip to Toronto
- 18 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 19 Transporation - Quebec City to Montreal?
- 20 How were you treated in Quebec?
- 21 ideas for a short trip near Niagara
- 22 Dog Sled, Aurora & Niagara!!
- 23 Banff / Jasper 6 days
- 24 Road Trip to Calgary
- 25 Montreal to Quebec Ciry