I am hoping someone can help me. I am a Brit who very excited to be coming to Halifax in June. I am looking to hire a car. I have looked on all the usual big company sites and their cars are good but standard.
Does anyone know of any specialist car rental places that might hire out someting like a Mustang or a vintage car?
All help appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 2 From Vancouver to Anchorage
- 3 Traveling with ashes
- 4 Bus Tour of Quebec City,NO Walking
- 5 Wheelchair in NOL, Toronto & Kingston
- 6 Vancouver 3 days
- 7 American in Canada - Do you carry your passport?
- 8 Vancouver without a Car
- 9 Whistler
- 10 Montreal and Quebec City with Kids
- 11 Trip Between New York City and Toronto
- 12 Intro
- 13 5 day itinerary for Vancouver
- 14 First time & 5 days in Vancouver (trip report)
- 15 Victoria, BC weekend help
- 16 Road trip from Ithaca (NY) to Montreal/Quebec City?
- 17 14 days self-drive Niagara north
- 18 Vancouver, Vancouver Island & Rockies road trip - HELP NEEDED
- 19 Need help in rain!
- 20 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 21 Rv Campground trip
- 22 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 23 Weather September/October
- 24 driving from Richmond Hill, Onatio to Winnipeg, MB
- 25 First Time Trip