I am hoping someone can help me. I am a Brit who very excited to be coming to Halifax in June. I am looking to hire a car. I have looked on all the usual big company sites and their cars are good but standard.
Does anyone know of any specialist car rental places that might hire out someting like a Mustang or a vintage car?
All help appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 yarmouth,nova scotia
- 2 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 3 Super Visa or Tourist Visa for parents?
- 4 Ideas for extra night traveling from Canmore to Spokane
- 5 5 days in Banff and Lake Lousie
- 6 hotel in vancouver
- 7 Visiting Toronto 2 days
- 8 PEI/Bay of Fundy or PEI/Cape Breton in 5 nights/6 days
- 9 Rainy Lake fishing trip
- 10 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 11 Trip to Niagara Falls/Toronto/Montreal/Quebec
- 12 NH to Nova Scotia
- 13 planning 3 weeks trip in western Canada
- 14 Banff Area In October
- 15 Quebec Restaurant Suggestions
- 16 Thoughts on a honeymoon in Quebec City
- 17 Venue for destination wedding!!
- 18 Is Prince Edward Island worth just a few hours?
- 19 Niagara Falls Advise
- 20 Ottawa recs?
- 21 Pow Wow, feating with Canadian aboriginals
- 22 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 23 Can I drive across the rocky mountains in mid-April, without snow tires?
- 24 Random Camping in Banff National Park?
- 25 identifying a statue near pier in halifax