I am hoping someone can help me. I am a Brit who very excited to be coming to Halifax in June. I am looking to hire a car. I have looked on all the usual big company sites and their cars are good but standard.
Does anyone know of any specialist car rental places that might hire out someting like a Mustang or a vintage car?
All help appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Anyone flying from Quebec City to the States in August?
- 2 Portland to Nova Scotia in 5 days???
- 3 Quebec Jazz? other to do's?
- 4 car needed in Vancouver?
- 5 Driving to Vancouver from Calgary
- 6 Trip to Banff from Glacier National Park
- 7 Flying into Calgary for 3 days
- 8 Getting a taste of the maritime provinces
- 9 Anyone flying to the States from Quebec City in August?
- 10 Suggestions for 8 day itinerary to Nova Scotia
- 11 Must-Sees & Must-Dos in Lake Louise
- 12 7 day itinerary of Nova Scotia
- 13 Ottawa recs?
- 14 Wildlife and Polar Bear Tours
- 15 road trip toronto to nova scotia
- 16 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 17 limited time biking - Eastern Canada
- 18 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 19 Ideas on Newfoundland
- 20 Its vegan capsules ignite the fat loss
- 21 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 22 Biking in Eastern Canada
- 23 Granville Island
- 24 Where to Eat & Drink in Vancouver!
- 25 Good eats and car question NS