I am hoping someone can help me. I am a Brit who very excited to be coming to Halifax in June. I am looking to hire a car. I have looked on all the usual big company sites and their cars are good but standard.
Does anyone know of any specialist car rental places that might hire out someting like a Mustang or a vintage car?
All help appreciated!
Car Hire in Halifax, Nova Scotia
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 2 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 3 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 4 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 5 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 6 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 7 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 8 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 9 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 10 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 11 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 12 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 13 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 14 Halifax-PEI
- 15 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 16 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 17 Torn about our July multi-generation vacation
- 18 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 19 Connecticut to Nova Scotia
- 20 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 21 Quebec City hotel near VIA Rail station
- 22 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 23 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 24 Aloft or Sheraton near Montreal Airport
- 25 SIM Cards for the States and Canada