I am hoping someone can help me. I am a Brit who very excited to be coming to Halifax in June. I am looking to hire a car. I have looked on all the usual big company sites and their cars are good but standard.
Does anyone know of any specialist car rental places that might hire out someting like a Mustang or a vintage car?
All help appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Thoughts on a honeymoon in Quebec City
- 2 Banff or Jasper
- 3 Vancouver Suspension Bridges
- 4 which hotel in Vancouver
- 5 youth group trip to nova scotia and prince edward island
- 6 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 7 Banff / Golden September weekend
- 8 Bay of Fundy Weekend
- 9 4 days in Newfoundland
- 10 Mothreal/Quebec trip report
- 11 Banff/Jasper/Yoho Parks and Canmore Trip Report
- 12 Biking in Eastern Canada
- 13 Eastern Townships - biking and wine nirvana
- 14 Jasper Day Hikes
- 15 Nova Scotia and PEI highlights in 6days
- 16 Montreal and cruise to Boston
- 17 Montreal for 4 days
- 18 Opinions on 10 days Ontario & Quebec
- 19 Montreal hotel on level ground
- 20 Maritimes Itinerary
- 21 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland
- 22 Banff September Weekend
- 23 4 day Excursion from Quebec City
- 24 Must-Sees & Must-Dos in Lake Louise
- 25 Canmore or Banff for lodging?