I am hoping someone can help me. I am a Brit who very excited to be coming to Halifax in June. I am looking to hire a car. I have looked on all the usual big company sites and their cars are good but standard.
Does anyone know of any specialist car rental places that might hire out someting like a Mustang or a vintage car?
All help appreciated!
Car Hire in Halifax, Nova Scotia
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 2 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 3 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 4 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 5 Victoria Dining
- 6 Northern Lights
- 7 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 8 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 9 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 10 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 11 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 12 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 13 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 14 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 15 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC
- 16 how to search for owls in winter
- 17 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 18 Help us see Vancouver island
- 19 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 20 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 21 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 22 Montreal Hop on hopoff bus
- 23 Orleans Express Montreal Station
- 24 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 25 Rockies Weather Profile for September?