I am hoping someone can help me. I am a Brit who very excited to be coming to Halifax in June. I am looking to hire a car. I have looked on all the usual big company sites and their cars are good but standard.
Does anyone know of any specialist car rental places that might hire out someting like a Mustang or a vintage car?
All help appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 2 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 3 Ottawa transportation question
- 4 BC road trip advice
- 5 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 6 Christmas vacation in Montreal
- 7 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 8 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 9 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 10 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 11 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 12 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 13 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 14 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 15 Traveling with your bike
- 16 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 17 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 18 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 19 Alberta Trip_2017
- 20 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 21 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 22 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 23 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 24 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 25 Baseball