Has anyone been to Cape Enrage? Done rappelling there? We will only have 1 full day and two nights in NB on our way to Nova Scotia (staying in Fundy Nat'l Park) and I was wondering whether it was worth the visit. We are definitely planning to see the Hopewell Rocks site and I know Cape Enrage is closeby. We are going to do whale watching & tidal bore rafting while in Nova Scotia. Any info from people who have been to Cape Enrage would would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 2 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 3 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 4 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 5 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 6 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 7 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 8 Planning a trip to Ontario?
- 9 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 10 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 11 2 days in Vancouver
- 12 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 13 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 14 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 15 8 days in NL
- 16 Montreal transportation pass
- 17 Ottawa and Thousand Islands
- 18 Best land travel for Canadian Maritines
- 19 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 20 Newfoundland tent camping
- 21 Mother/daughter trip to Quebec City and Montreal!
- 22 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 23 Thousand Islands
- 24 Crazy to Go to Montreal in Winter?
- 25 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental