We will be in Cape Breton the first week of September and are looking forward to eating fresh seafood (we live in Chicago). What will be in season at that time? My husband loves oysters and we both love scallops and salmon.
Cape Breton seafood
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 2 Car Service in Toronto
- 3 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 4 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 5 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 6 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 7 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 8 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 9 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 10 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 11 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 12 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 13 Alberta Wildfires
- 14 Niagara Falls Canada
- 15 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 16 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 17 Fresh Fruit from US
- 18 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 19 quebec
- 20 Jet to Victoria
- 21 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 22 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 23 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 24 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 25 One Day in Niagra falls with kids