We will be in Cape Breton the first week of September and are looking forward to eating fresh seafood (we live in Chicago). What will be in season at that time? My husband loves oysters and we both love scallops and salmon.
Cape Breton seafood
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 'ॐ''లవ్⋐एस्ट्रोलोजर⋑⋐ +91-9982187949 Vashikaran Specialist in Gujrat
- 2 'ॐ''లవ్⋐एस्ट्रोलोजर⋑⋐ +91-9982187949 Vashikaran Specialist in Goa
- 3 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 4 Unitel Direct- Want to spend holidays in Australia
- 5 Planning a trip to Ontario?
- 6 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 7 Road trip from Vacouver to Alaska.
- 8 Things to see and do on route from Twillingate to St. john's NL
- 9 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 10 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 11 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 12 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 13 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 14 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 15 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 16 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 17 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 18 2 days in Vancouver
- 19 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 20 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 21 8 days in NL
- 22 Montreal transportation pass
- 23 Ottawa and Thousand Islands
- 24 Best land travel for Canadian Maritines
- 25 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed