We'd love to go to a rodeo this summer while we are on our Canadian travels! Actually, anything that we might not do in the States (or Netherlands where the inlaws are coming from) would be fun for us.
I've found a rodeo in Labrecque (all info in French so trying to wade through) but have no idea where it even is and would love ideas if anyone has them. We do not want to do the normal tourst things the entire trip and really want to experience the normal life in Canada (Niagara on the Lake area - vineyards), Montreal area and week on a lake west of Kingston.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 2 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 3 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 4 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 5 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 6 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 7 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 8 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 9 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 10 Itinerary feedback, please
- 11 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 12 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 13 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 14 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 15 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 16 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 17 Best Way
- 18 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 19 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 20 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 21 Bay of Fundy
- 22 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 23 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group
- 24 First trip to Vancouver
- 25 40th birthday party ideas in canada, May 5th 2017
Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?