We'd love to go to a rodeo this summer while we are on our Canadian travels! Actually, anything that we might not do in the States (or Netherlands where the inlaws are coming from) would be fun for us.
I've found a rodeo in Labrecque (all info in French so trying to wade through) but have no idea where it even is and would love ideas if anyone has them. We do not want to do the normal tourst things the entire trip and really want to experience the normal life in Canada (Niagara on the Lake area - vineyards), Montreal area and week on a lake west of Kingston.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 CONTACT NUMBER 18008416436
- 2 Newfoundland Trip Ideas - August
- 3 Where to stay to break up long drive between Yoho National Park & Whistler?
- 4 Niagara/ toronto/wine tastings in 2.5 days?
- 5 Preliminary Newfoundland Itinerary
- 6 Camping in Newfoundland and Labrador
- 7 Apartments in Montreal and Quebec
- 8 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 9 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 10 Newfoundland Itinerary help
- 11 Places about 40 minutes from Toronto
- 12 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 13 Long Weekend Toronto
- 14 Cape Breton Island in second half of May
- 15 Vancouver transportation from Port to Airport
- 16 Vancouver Island in 8 day
- 17 1 Night between Charlotteown & Halifax
- 18 Help planning trip to Calgary/Lake Louise
- 19 roadtrip from Niagara Falls ON to east coast
- 20 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 21 My first trip to Toronto
- 22 where to stay in Prince Edward Island
- 23 Shuttle service from YYZ
- 24 East Coast Road trip from Ottawa to NB, PEI, NS (14 days door-to-door)
- 25 Visa required in Victoria for 6 hour cruise ship stop?
Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?