We'd love to go to a rodeo this summer while we are on our Canadian travels! Actually, anything that we might not do in the States (or Netherlands where the inlaws are coming from) would be fun for us.
I've found a rodeo in Labrecque (all info in French so trying to wade through) but have no idea where it even is and would love ideas if anyone has them. We do not want to do the normal tourst things the entire trip and really want to experience the normal life in Canada (Niagara on the Lake area - vineyards), Montreal area and week on a lake west of Kingston.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 HOW DO I BUY FAKE AND REAL IDs, PASSPORT, DRIVERS LICENSE, SSN,TOEFL
- 2 Vancouver 4 days
- 3 Marvellous Montreal
- 4 Cross country road trip in Déc 2016
- 5 Hotels in Montreal near McGill University
- 6 Trip to Tornoto
- 7 Please advice on 1.5 day itinerary in Jasper, Banff
- 8 Looks for Sites in Manitoba
- 9 Little over three days in Vancouver
- 10 Quebec Province & City,Montreal
- 11 One week in August British Columbia or Pacific Northwest
- 12 Gettinng around Jasper
- 13 Help Seattle Vancouver Is Whistler vs.Via Rail rockies
- 14 Nova Scotia Late Aug. are Reservations Necessary
- 15 Nova Scotia & PEI Hiking
- 16 Help - Winnipeg to vancouver roadtrip
- 17 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 18 Travel Tips: Backcountry Camping
- 19 Nova Scotia 10 days July Couple for Relaxation and Nature
- 20 Vancouver customs time??
- 21 Planning a trip to Winnipeg
- 22 Cell Phones in Canada
- 23 Trip to winnipeg
- 24 Canada Honeymoon Itinerary for the Kiwis! (5 weeks)
- 25 things to see between fredricton and riviere du loup
Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?