We'd love to go to a rodeo this summer while we are on our Canadian travels! Actually, anything that we might not do in the States (or Netherlands where the inlaws are coming from) would be fun for us.
I've found a rodeo in Labrecque (all info in French so trying to wade through) but have no idea where it even is and would love ideas if anyone has them. We do not want to do the normal tourst things the entire trip and really want to experience the normal life in Canada (Niagara on the Lake area - vineyards), Montreal area and week on a lake west of Kingston.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Reset Yahoo password Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL d*j
- 2 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 3 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 4 Activity Suggestions for Quebec City + Montreal for 10 days
- 5 Victoria, Canada
- 6 Toronto - Last Minute Ideas
- 7 Best places in Toronto
- 8 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 9 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 10 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 11 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 12 Newfoundland in early June
- 13 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 14 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 15 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 16 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 17 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 18 Nova Scotia in July
- 19 Cape Breton in early June
- 20 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 21 Magdalen Islands
- 22 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 23 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 24 Passport question for Int flight
- 25 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?