My wife and I (from Australia) would like to spend 2 weeks next year either in the Canadian Rockies or Alaska. We will use a car rental. Which would be more interesting?
Canadian Rockies or Alaska in July/August?
- 1 Almost 2 days in Vancouver....help!!!
- 2 Dressing for Dinner on a BC Road Trip
- 3 Jasper - a drive too far?
- 4 Hotel for Calgary Arrival?
- 5 Moncton start, Nova Scotia and PEI in 9 days
- 6 Nova Scotia ideas...
- 7 Time Management between Montreal and Quebec City
- 8 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 9 Two nights in Quebec City - hotel, restaurant, activity suggestions?
- 10 New to Montreal - want to stay in Plateau area
- 11 Woody Island Resort in Newfoundland
- 12 Vancouver shopping with teens
- 13 Calgary treats
- 14 Honeymoon in Quebec City
- 15 Best way to get from Quebec City to Boston
- 16 Canadian Rockies - Burgess Shale and rafting
- 17 Best nature options near Vancouver
- 18 Northern Vermont to Sault Ste Marie via Trans-Canada Highway
- 19 Montreal Race Weekend - Grand Prix F1
- 20 Recommendations needed for change of Hotel in Victoria, please.
- 21 Wine Tour - Where to stay, how long to plan for
- 22 Gros Morne accommodations
- 23 Vancouver Whale Watching
- 24 DOG SLEDDING
- 25 Route from Ns to Calgary, side trip to Niagra Falls