Am going to the canadian rockies from Sept 16 till Sept 28, basically will have 12 full days, and need some help with itinerary given there seems to be so much to do and 12 days are not enough.
Basic itinerary (not in order, just to consider days available):
1st day - Banff (drive from Calgary and explore the city)
2- Lake Louise / Moraine Lake / Larch Valley-Sentinel Pass
3- Tonquin Valley (Jasper NP)
4- Tonquin Valley (Jasper NP)
5- Tonquin Valley (Jasper NP)
6- Skyline Trail (Jasper NP)
7- Skyline Trail (Jasper NP)
8- Mount Assiniboine NP
9- Mount Assiniboine NP
10- Mount Assiniboine NP
11- Lake O'Hara/Lake McArthur - Yoho NP
12- Emerald Lake - Yoho NP
13- Drive Back - road attractions (Peyto Lake,...)
Should I remove or include any trail/park?
Was thinking about Mt Robson/Berg Lake, but hard to remove anything from the list....
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.beaufitreviews.com/testoultra/
- 2 Quebec and Montreal train stations
- 3 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 4 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 5 Old Montreal kid friendly restaurants?
- 6 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 7 Activity Suggestions for Quebec City + Montreal for 10 days
- 8 Victoria, Canada
- 9 Toronto - Last Minute Ideas
- 10 Best places in Toronto
- 11 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 12 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 13 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 14 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 15 Newfoundland in early June
- 16 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 17 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 18 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 19 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 20 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 21 Nova Scotia in July
- 22 Cape Breton in early June
- 23 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 24 Magdalen Islands
- 25 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport