Am going to the canadian rockies from Sept 16 till Sept 28, basically will have 12 full days, and need some help with itinerary given there seems to be so much to do and 12 days are not enough.
Basic itinerary (not in order, just to consider days available):
1st day - Banff (drive from Calgary and explore the city)
2- Lake Louise / Moraine Lake / Larch Valley-Sentinel Pass
3- Tonquin Valley (Jasper NP)
4- Tonquin Valley (Jasper NP)
5- Tonquin Valley (Jasper NP)
6- Skyline Trail (Jasper NP)
7- Skyline Trail (Jasper NP)
8- Mount Assiniboine NP
9- Mount Assiniboine NP
10- Mount Assiniboine NP
11- Lake O'Hara/Lake McArthur - Yoho NP
12- Emerald Lake - Yoho NP
13- Drive Back - road attractions (Peyto Lake,...)
Should I remove or include any trail/park?
Was thinking about Mt Robson/Berg Lake, but hard to remove anything from the list....
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver for Christmas
- 2 Border crossing
- 3 Help for Central Canada Itinerary
- 4 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 5 Eastern Townships late Dec. 2016
- 6 Alternatives to expensive hotel parking in Niagara Falls, Canada?
- 7 Eastern Canada Itinerary
- 8 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 9 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 10 March in Montreal?
- 11 Eastern Canada in December
- 12 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 13 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 14 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 15 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 16 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 17 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 18 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 19 Tofino
- 20 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 21 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 22 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 23 11th and 12th grade
- 24 Vancouver trip report!
- 25 Moving to Nova Scotia