Am going to the canadian rockies from Sept 16 till Sept 28, basically will have 12 full days, and need some help with itinerary given there seems to be so much to do and 12 days are not enough.
Basic itinerary (not in order, just to consider days available):
1st day - Banff (drive from Calgary and explore the city)
2- Lake Louise / Moraine Lake / Larch Valley-Sentinel Pass
3- Tonquin Valley (Jasper NP)
4- Tonquin Valley (Jasper NP)
5- Tonquin Valley (Jasper NP)
6- Skyline Trail (Jasper NP)
7- Skyline Trail (Jasper NP)
8- Mount Assiniboine NP
9- Mount Assiniboine NP
10- Mount Assiniboine NP
11- Lake O'Hara/Lake McArthur - Yoho NP
12- Emerald Lake - Yoho NP
13- Drive Back - road attractions (Peyto Lake,...)
Should I remove or include any trail/park?
Was thinking about Mt Robson/Berg Lake, but hard to remove anything from the list....
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 2 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 3 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 4 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 5 Skiing in Whistler
- 6 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 7 lodging in whistler
- 8 BC or Alberta drives
- 9 Torino in february
- 10 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 11 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 12 My Family Travle Vlog
- 13 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 14 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 15 What is famous in canada?
- 16 Looking for fellow travellers
- 17 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 18 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 19 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 20 Happy Canada Day
- 21 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 22 Across Canada by Train
- 23 Montreal & Quebec City
- 24 Ottawa in December
- 25 Recommended car hire