Am going to the canadian rockies from Sept 16 till Sept 28, basically will have 12 full days, and need some help with itinerary given there seems to be so much to do and 12 days are not enough.
Basic itinerary (not in order, just to consider days available):
1st day - Banff (drive from Calgary and explore the city)
2- Lake Louise / Moraine Lake / Larch Valley-Sentinel Pass
3- Tonquin Valley (Jasper NP)
4- Tonquin Valley (Jasper NP)
5- Tonquin Valley (Jasper NP)
6- Skyline Trail (Jasper NP)
7- Skyline Trail (Jasper NP)
8- Mount Assiniboine NP
9- Mount Assiniboine NP
10- Mount Assiniboine NP
11- Lake O'Hara/Lake McArthur - Yoho NP
12- Emerald Lake - Yoho NP
13- Drive Back - road attractions (Peyto Lake,...)
Should I remove or include any trail/park?
Was thinking about Mt Robson/Berg Lake, but hard to remove anything from the list....
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 2 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 3 9 day Itinerary Banff Lake Louise Jasper
- 4 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 5 What are best Caribbean restaurants in Toronto?
- 6 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 7 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 8 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 9 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 10 Temporary residency in Canada
- 11 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 12 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 13 water filtration
- 14 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 15 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 16 Western Canada in August
- 17 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 18 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 19 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 20 Jasper with two elderly
- 21 Dempster highway in early September
- 22 jasper
- 23 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 24 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 25 BC Ferries Experience Card