Am going to the canadian rockies from Sept 16 till Sept 28, basically will have 12 full days, and need some help with itinerary given there seems to be so much to do and 12 days are not enough.
Basic itinerary (not in order, just to consider days available):
1st day - Banff (drive from Calgary and explore the city)
2- Lake Louise / Moraine Lake / Larch Valley-Sentinel Pass
3- Tonquin Valley (Jasper NP)
4- Tonquin Valley (Jasper NP)
5- Tonquin Valley (Jasper NP)
6- Skyline Trail (Jasper NP)
7- Skyline Trail (Jasper NP)
8- Mount Assiniboine NP
9- Mount Assiniboine NP
10- Mount Assiniboine NP
11- Lake O'Hara/Lake McArthur - Yoho NP
12- Emerald Lake - Yoho NP
13- Drive Back - road attractions (Peyto Lake,...)
Should I remove or include any trail/park?
Was thinking about Mt Robson/Berg Lake, but hard to remove anything from the list....
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 2 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 3 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 4 YUL to Old Montreal with kids
- 5 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 6 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 7 Calgary, Banff, and Jasper
- 8 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 9 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 10 Quebec to yarmouth
- 11 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 12 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 13 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 14 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 15 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 16 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 17 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 18 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 19 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 20 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 21 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 22 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 23 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 24 Pearson Airport logistics
- 25 Based in PEI, visit to NS or NB?