Is the drive from Edmonton to Jasper worth the time or would it be better to fly to Calgary and start our visit to the Rockies from there (and back)? We plan to spend 7-14 days touring the Rockies after our Northwest Passage cruise which ends in Edmonton. Thanks!
Canadian Rockies from Edmonton or Calgary?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Is prostitution legal
- 2 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 3 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 4 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 5 Quebec City trip.report
- 6 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 7 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 8 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 9 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 10 Quebic City or Montreal
- 11 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 12 ft nelson bc
- 13 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 14 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 15 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 16 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 17 canada in the winter?
- 18 Canada in winter
- 19 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 20 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 21 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 22 Telegraph cove
- 23 trip report rockies
- 24 iPhone in Canada
- 25 Bringing mountain bike on flight to Can Cun.