Is the drive from Edmonton to Jasper worth the time or would it be better to fly to Calgary and start our visit to the Rockies from there (and back)? We plan to spend 7-14 days touring the Rockies after our Northwest Passage cruise which ends in Edmonton. Thanks!
Canadian Rockies from Edmonton or Calgary?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Please Help!... Nova Scotia Road Trip
- 2 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 3 Vancouver Trip Report with stay at Four Seasons
- 4 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 5 Banf
- 6 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 7 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 8 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 9 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 10 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 11 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 12 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 13 Gaspe
- 14 Tours
- 15 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 16 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 17 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 18 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 19 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 20 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 21 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 22 Alberta Wildfires
- 23 Niagara Falls Canada
- 24 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 25 Fresh Fruit from US