Hello everyone, My wife and I are planning a ten day trip to the Canadian Rockies from June 8,2013 until June 18, 2013. We will be flying into Calgary and would like to visit the areas of Banff, Lake Louise, and Jasper. We both love the outdoors but my wife no longer enjoys roughing it too much. My first decision is wheather to rent an rv or rent a car and rent rooms along the way.Because the rv would be our only transportation, and we want to expore other areas around the rv parks, i don't know if an rv is the best choice or not. Also I don't want to stay in a crowded "parking lot" called an rv park..We love wild flowers and uncrowded places and would be up for two hour hikes to find them. Also what is the best way to divide our time between these three main areas. I'm hearing that most people prefere Jasper over Banff ? How many days at each place and "must see" places at each...Thank-you for any information that you are willing to share, John
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 2 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 3 Toronto: where to stay?
- 4 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 5 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 6 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 7 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 8 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 9 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 10 Heli skiing in March
- 11 Toronto lodgings
- 12 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 13 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 14 rockies in september
- 15 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 16 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 17 Viking Trail
- 18 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 19 Quebec City trip.report
- 20 Difficulty getting from Montreal to Burlington by public transport help plz
- 21 Best weekend of Carnaval?
- 22 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 23 iPhone in Canada
- 24 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 25 Victoria Dining