I am considering travelling to Canada in November, Toronto and/or Montreal more than likely although not confirmed. What are some good things to do, places to visit, food places to go to during this month? Any suggestions guys/gals? Don't hold back as I don't want to limit myself. I want to keep my choices open.
Canada Trip in November (Toronto & Montreal)
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Traveling Banff, Vancouver and Seattle
- 2 Activities for Children in Vancouver
- 3 Montreal Questions
- 4 Vancouver to Tofino on Orca Air -- Connection Time Question
- 5 Furnished suites in Toronto T
- 6 Trip report/Burlington, VT to Quebec City to Charlevoix
- 7 Need help planning a Nova Scotia/PEI trip
- 8 BC Place Parking or Transit Recommendations Please
- 9 Nova Scotia
- 10 Travelling from NYC to Montreal
- 11 Vancouver
- 12 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 13 Trip to Vancouver in June
- 14 Vancouver-Torino-Whistler-Banff-Canmore-Calgary August Road trip
- 15 Great Lakes Car Ferries
- 16 Car rental in Victoria, BC
- 17 7 day family itinerary to Nova Scotia needed
- 18 Bay of Fundy/Moncton/St. John, NB Itinerary Advice
- 19 Quebec City on the Weekend of Saint Jean Baptiste Day
- 20 FALL COLORS IN FUNDY AREA - ACCOMMODATION
- 21 Road trip Vancouver to Seattle?
- 22 Hotels in Toronto
- 23 Road trip iterneary from Quebec city to Toronto via Montreal , Ottawa ...
- 24 Canmore or Banff for lodging?
- 25 Best hikes in Banff