hi we are looking to travel next year for a holiday with our family with two young children ages 6 & 8. we are used to going on holiday staying at a villa with a pool, eating out going places of fun for the kids like waterparks, ball parks, zoos attractions, anything for them...we did florida disney this year staying in a hotel, nice but too manic for them! please help us with ideas, maybe canada, portugal or greece please can you let me know any ideas on where to go/stay etc thank you
canada travel trips
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 2 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 3 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 4 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 5 Victoria Dining
- 6 Northern Lights
- 7 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 8 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 9 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 10 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 11 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 12 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 13 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 14 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 15 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC
- 16 how to search for owls in winter
- 17 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 18 Help us see Vancouver island
- 19 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 20 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 21 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 22 Montreal Hop on hopoff bus
- 23 Orleans Express Montreal Station
- 24 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 25 Rockies Weather Profile for September?