hi we are looking to travel next year for a holiday with our family with two young children ages 6 & 8. we are used to going on holiday staying at a villa with a pool, eating out going places of fun for the kids like waterparks, ball parks, zoos attractions, anything for them...we did florida disney this year staying in a hotel, nice but too manic for them! please help us with ideas, maybe canada, portugal or greece please can you let me know any ideas on where to go/stay etc thank you
canada travel trips
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 2 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 3 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 4 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 5 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 6 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 7 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 8 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 9 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 10 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 11 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 12 Halifax-PEI
- 13 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 14 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 15 Torn about our July multi-generation vacation
- 16 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 17 Connecticut to Nova Scotia
- 18 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 19 Quebec City hotel near VIA Rail station
- 20 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 21 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 22 Aloft or Sheraton near Montreal Airport
- 23 SIM Cards for the States and Canada
- 24 Victoria Dining
- 25 Banff and Jasper one week trip