My wife and I will be traveling to Buffalo New York in May for a weekend. We are also considering visiting Niagara Falls and Canada prior to the arriving in Buffalo. We will have around a week total time for the trip. Neither of us have ever been to Canada, Niagara Falls or Buffalo. It looks like Toronto, Montreal and Quebec City are relatively close to Niagara falls so I am considering flying into one of those cities, then spending some time in the surrounding area of Canada, making my way down to Niagara Falls, then ending up in Buffalo. Are there any issues for a U.S. citizen getting a rental car in Canada, driving around there, then returning it near the border or in the U.S? Is there efficient public transportation for this route if I do not get a rental car? Please recommend places to visit in this region of Canada. My wife and I are both fairly active, and we like to get out to sight-see. It would also be nice to get a diverse experience of Canada.
Thank you in advance for your responses!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.strongtesterone.com/nitric-muscle-reviews/
- 2 Temporary residency in Canada
- 3 water filtration
- 4 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 5 Western Canada in August
- 6 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 7 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 8 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 9 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 10 Jasper with two elderly
- 11 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 12 Dempster highway in early September
- 13 jasper
- 14 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 15 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 16 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 17 BC Ferries Experience Card
- 18 Banff, and Glacier National Park
- 19 Canadian Layover - OVI deemed Inadmissable
- 20 Pearson Canada Customs from Boston
- 21 Whistler Shuttle Bus
- 22 Banff
- 23 St John's, NL Camping?
- 24 Christmas in Quebec City
- 25 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation