I was thinking of coming back from Vancouver area to Toronto by train and, I thought it might be fun to split up the journey by staying 2-3 nights in Winnipeg (summer).
I hate having the responsbility of renting a car on vacation. Would it be possible to have a pleasant visit to Winnipeg without renting one? I don't care that I "see everything", just that there be some enjoyable activites (for example: museums, music venues, antique stores, parks, historical sites or river viewing places (bike routes and bike rentals would be great too)) within a walkable radius (or accessible by public transit).
Any suggestions of areas of the city to stay in (I enjoy older neighborhoods and areas with a bit of artistic flair) with these thoughts in minds? I love homey B&Bs at an affordable price.
All thoughts welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 +91-9929415910 black MAGIC MANTRA specialist baba ji in CHENNAI
- 2 Independent Chennai Escorts for Complete Delight
- 3 lodging in whistler
- 4 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 5 BC or Alberta drives
- 6 Torino in february
- 7 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 8 $50 cash extra free travel money canada bank signup
- 9 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 10 My Family Travle Vlog
- 11 Skiing in Whistler
- 12 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 13 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 14 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 15 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 16 What is famous in canada?
- 17 Looking for fellow travellers
- 18 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 19 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 20 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 21 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 22 Happy Canada Day
- 23 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 24 Across Canada by Train
- 25 Montreal & Quebec City