I am planning to travel to Nova Scotia this August and I am in the process of planning. We plan to take our car to Nova Scotia by the Cat. We would like to tour Nova Scotia, seeing the highlights and the Cabot Trail and possibly visit Prince Edward Island. Is this a possibility or are we over extending ourselves? Thank you,
Can I Visit PEI and Nova Scotia in 7 days?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 15 Days in Canada - Quebec and Ontário region
- 2 Victoria BC -What to do; What to watch out for
- 3 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 4 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 5 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 6 Adventures in Canada
- 7 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 8 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 9 Does the Easter Bunny visit Canada?
- 10 NYC to Montreal by train
- 11 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 12 Tent trailer camping tips? Ontario to Nanaimo (Summer 2014) with 2 kids
- 13 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 14 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 15 Where to stay in Banff?
- 16 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 17 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 18 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 19 Transport of cremated remains
- 20 Rockies trip in June.
- 21 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 22 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 23 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 24 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 25 First cut Newfoundland itinerary