Hi. I am planning a 12 day camping trip to Newfoundland, and I am not sure where to start. We are a family of 5 (children ages 15, 13, 12) and we will be flying into either Deer Lake or St. John's (flexible) and renting a van. We are bringing all our camping gear with us for tenting. We'd love some advice on the best campgrounds, and ideas for an itinerary. We enjoy hiking, nature, local culture, and would like to try kayaking. Last year we did the Oregon Coast and we loved it so much that the kids wanted to do it again this year. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Camping in Newfoundland
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 2 Rockies to Vancouver
- 3 season greetings
- 4 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 5 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 6 Toronto: where to stay?
- 7 Alberta????
- 8 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 9 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 10 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 11 Wifi rental
- 12 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 13 Short term lodging
- 14 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 15 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 16 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 17 Vancouver top restaurant
- 18 Montreal Entertainment
- 19 Heli skiing in March
- 20 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 21 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 22 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 23 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 24 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 25 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies