Hi. I am planning a 12 day camping trip to Newfoundland, and I am not sure where to start. We are a family of 5 (children ages 15, 13, 12) and we will be flying into either Deer Lake or St. John's (flexible) and renting a van. We are bringing all our camping gear with us for tenting. We'd love some advice on the best campgrounds, and ideas for an itinerary. We enjoy hiking, nature, local culture, and would like to try kayaking. Last year we did the Oregon Coast and we loved it so much that the kids wanted to do it again this year. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Camping in Newfoundland
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 2 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 3 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 4 Quebec City trip.report
- 5 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 6 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 7 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 8 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 9 Quebic City or Montreal
- 10 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 11 ft nelson bc
- 12 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 13 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 14 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 15 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 16 canada in the winter?
- 17 Canada in winter
- 18 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 19 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 20 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 21 Telegraph cove
- 22 trip report rockies
- 23 iPhone in Canada
- 24 Bringing mountain bike on flight to Can Cun.
- 25 Weather in Quebec City end of October