I will be camping in NF and Lab. For a few weeks Mid August through early Sept.
Does anyone know if there are places where my tent stakes will go in smoothly, or are sites pretty rocky.
Any suggestions for camping in the most scenic of areas?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 2 피망머니상 ◐≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 3 한게임머니상 ≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 4 바카라베팅【 HOT424。COM 】미모사바카라
- 5 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 6 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 7 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 8 Small group tour for my parents
- 9 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 10 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 11 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 12 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 13 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 14 Itinerary feedback, please
- 15 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 16 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 17 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 18 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 19 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 20 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 21 Best Way
- 22 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 23 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 24 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 25 Bay of Fundy