hi guys,thinking of doing a road trip from Calgary to Whitehorse , then do the golden circle route and end up back in Calgary...the question is,..is 2 weeks long enough, and do I need to book accomadation or can I just rock up and find a place to stay when I want....thanks
calgary to whitehorse road trip
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 2 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 3 Banf
- 4 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 5 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 6 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 7 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 8 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 9 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 10 Gaspe
- 11 Tours
- 12 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 13 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 14 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 15 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 16 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 17 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 18 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 19 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 20 Alberta Wildfires
- 21 Niagara Falls Canada
- 22 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 23 Fresh Fruit from US
- 24 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 25 quebec