We're from overseas, and will be in Calgary in early April visiting relatives. We're planning to drive from Calgary to Vancouver over 2-3 days, and are aware that the area is awesome and we should ideally have a week or two. However, due to certain constrains 2-3 days is all we have.
Would appreciate any advice, regarding the route to take, where to stop, things to see/do along the way, etc. Is it possible to include Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise in the route? Are road conditions manageable? (We have no experience driving in wintry conditions).
Or should we just drop the idea of driving, and take a train or bus instead?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 https://www.healthsupreviews.com/megaxxl/
- 2 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 3 Skiing in Whistler
- 4 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 5 lodging in whistler
- 6 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 7 BC or Alberta drives
- 8 Torino in february
- 9 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 10 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 11 My Family Travle Vlog
- 12 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 13 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 14 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 15 What is famous in canada?
- 16 Looking for fellow travellers
- 17 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 18 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 19 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 20 Happy Canada Day
- 21 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 22 Across Canada by Train
- 23 Montreal & Quebec City
- 24 Ottawa in December
- 25 Recommended car hire