First trip to this area,have 2 weeks in Sept., we want to fly in to Calgary,
drive to Yoho and stay,then drive and stay in Banff, then
to Jasper and stay. We then want to drive South to Montana
and see Glacier NP, before returning to fly out of Calgary.
1. I'm confused as to what towns to stay in, with each location,
and how to divide the 14 days up between these areas.
We like short hikes, due to our age, but mostly love road trips,
where we can stop and enjoy, take lots of pictures, and get back
on the road.
2. Whitefish has nice B & B's, but does that give us good access to
the park and Road to the Sun, is it the best place to stay and for how long.
3. Is there anything, or any place of interest a day or two away that
you would include? We have been to Yellowstone.
We would apreciate ANY help or suggestions. Thank you so much
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 FOR MORE INFO:-%&@==<>http://wellnessfeeds.com/vtrex-male-enhancement/
- 2 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 3 Honeymoon in Canada. SUGGESTIONS?
- 4 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 5 need accommodation suggestions for Banff and Jasper
- 6 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 7 Nova Scotia and Quebec
- 8 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 9 Best Jasper Campground
- 10 Freedom of speech in reviews
- 11 RV trip Calgary to Vancouver
- 12 Car Rental from Montreal to Boston
- 13 Victoria in December
- 14 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 15 Opportunity for business loan
- 16 BEWARE! - CAR RENTAL NIGHTMARE! London, Ontario
- 17 Road trip from Minneapolis to Ontario.. suggestions for 91yr old
- 18 Nova Scotia - October
- 19 Smoke at Banff and Jasper?
- 20 Low Altitude Mountain Destinations
- 21 Across Canada by Train
- 22 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 23 Victoria to Vancouver (best travel options)
- 24 Nova Scotia
- 25 Halifax/PE in 6 nights