First trip to this area,have 2 weeks in Sept., we want to fly in to Calgary,
drive to Yoho and stay,then drive and stay in Banff, then
to Jasper and stay. We then want to drive South to Montana
and see Glacier NP, before returning to fly out of Calgary.
1. I'm confused as to what towns to stay in, with each location,
and how to divide the 14 days up between these areas.
We like short hikes, due to our age, but mostly love road trips,
where we can stop and enjoy, take lots of pictures, and get back
on the road.
2. Whitefish has nice B & B's, but does that give us good access to
the park and Road to the Sun, is it the best place to stay and for how long.
3. Is there anything, or any place of interest a day or two away that
you would include? We have been to Yellowstone.
We would apreciate ANY help or suggestions. Thank you so much
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 car seat requirements in Canada for kids
- 2 YUL to Old Montreal with kids
- 3 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 4 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 5 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 6 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 7 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 8 Calgary, Banff, and Jasper
- 9 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 10 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 11 Quebec to yarmouth
- 12 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 13 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 14 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 15 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 16 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 17 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 18 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 19 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 20 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 21 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 22 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 23 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 24 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 25 Pearson Airport logistics