First trip to this area,have 2 weeks in Sept., we want to fly in to Calgary,
drive to Yoho and stay,then drive and stay in Banff, then
to Jasper and stay. We then want to drive South to Montana
and see Glacier NP, before returning to fly out of Calgary.
1. I'm confused as to what towns to stay in, with each location,
and how to divide the 14 days up between these areas.
We like short hikes, due to our age, but mostly love road trips,
where we can stop and enjoy, take lots of pictures, and get back
on the road.
2. Whitefish has nice B & B's, but does that give us good access to
the park and Road to the Sun, is it the best place to stay and for how long.
3. Is there anything, or any place of interest a day or two away that
you would include? We have been to Yellowstone.
We would apreciate ANY help or suggestions. Thank you so much
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.healthynutritionfacts.org/cla-safflower-oil-reviews/
- 2 Fastest way Ottawa-Toronto
- 3 Layover in Toronto
- 4 45th Birthday Getaway
- 5 45th Birthday Getaway
- 6 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 7 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 8 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 9 Icefields Parkway
- 10 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 11 Eastern Canada trip with 3 kids -- advice/itinerary needed
- 12 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 13 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 14 Keltic Lodge
- 15 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 16 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 17 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 18 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 19 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 20 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 21 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 22 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 23 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 24 Banff to Jasper and back
- 25 Canmore for a few days