So my husband has a conference Mon-Friday at Kananaskis Lodge. We were talking about both of us flying in on Friday and then me leaving on Monday when his conference started just to expand the trip some (especially since his air and hotel are paid for work). So here are my questions....
-If we fly into Calgary, is it worth staying there that night? We would probs get in around mid-day. We are 28 years old and love good food, music, but also love outdoors too and hiking. Jack of all trades is what we call it. Hate museums. Loathe is probs the word. If so, any hotel in good walking distance to bars and restaurants.
-Most likely we will stay at the conference lodge Sat and Sun, unless someone has an amazing recommendation for Sat that is in that area. Sunday night will definitely be at the lodge as my hubbys work is paying for it.
-We were thinking of hitting some areas around Lake Louise. I think its an hour drive from Kananaskis.....any other areas that are must see.
-Are there any restaurants around Kananaskis Lodge?
-Anything that is a must see in route from Calgary to Kananaskis? I read something about Ghost Lake that looks pretty. Anyone been there.
I recognize this is a hodge podge of quetsions so any suggestions would be lovely!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 romantic dinner in Montreal suggestions
- 2 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 3 Vancouver Island in Winter
- 4 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 5 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 6 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 7 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 8 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 9 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 10 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 11 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 12 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 13 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 14 BC or Alberta drives
- 15 Torino in february
- 16 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 17 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 18 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 19 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 20 Skiing in Whistler
- 21 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 22 lodging in whistler
- 23 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 24 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 25 My Family Travle Vlog