Judy and everyone have been more than thorough in their explanation of GST rebates and I have printed the form from the official website. Since we're staying at the Springs for our 20 year reenactment of the original elopement (although hopefully in a larger room), I think I'll be eager to get the visitor's rebate of GST based on that bill alone. And combining Laura's power shopping urges with next week's forecast, we'll be shopping more than canoeing or hiking. Would someone kindly tell me approximately where the GST rebate office is at Calgary airport? "Kiosk - Departures level next to US Departures area" is all I can find online so far. Thanks in advance.
Calgary GST rebate office location
- 1 Calgary treats
- 2 Jasper - a drive too far?
- 3 Best way to get from Quebec City to Boston
- 4 Hotel for Calgary Arrival?
- 5 Dressing for Dinner on a BC Road Trip
- 6 Vancouver shopping with teens
- 7 Best nature options near Vancouver
- 8 Time Management between Montreal and Quebec City
- 9 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 10 Northern Vermont to Sault Ste Marie via Trans-Canada Highway
- 11 Montreal Race Weekend - Grand Prix F1
- 12 Recommendations needed for change of Hotel in Victoria, please.
- 13 Wine Tour - Where to stay, how long to plan for
- 14 Gros Morne accommodations
- 15 Vancouver Whale Watching
- 16 DOG SLEDDING
- 17 Woody Island Resort in Newfoundland
- 18 Route from Ns to Calgary, side trip to Niagra Falls
- 19 Downtown Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 20 Downtown Toronto to Canada's Wonderland
- 21 A Russian's nightmare with Canadian visa
- 22 Honeymoon in Quebec City
- 23 From Niagara on the Lake to Montreal --- good mid-point for visiting?
- 24 Bicycle and Kayak Day Trips Banff, Yoho, Kootenay and Jasper Parks
- 25 Where are the best Lobster Pounds and Seafood Restaurants in NS?