Judy and everyone have been more than thorough in their explanation of GST rebates and I have printed the form from the official website. Since we're staying at the Springs for our 20 year reenactment of the original elopement (although hopefully in a larger room), I think I'll be eager to get the visitor's rebate of GST based on that bill alone. And combining Laura's power shopping urges with next week's forecast, we'll be shopping more than canoeing or hiking. Would someone kindly tell me approximately where the GST rebate office is at Calgary airport? "Kiosk - Departures level next to US Departures area" is all I can find online so far. Thanks in advance.
Calgary GST rebate office location
- 1 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 2 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 3 Need help, can't decide
- 4 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 5 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 6 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 7 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 8 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 9 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 10 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 11 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?
- 12 help! quebec city with a toddler.
- 13 Sidney, Pender, Galiano, Saturna - best route?
- 14 Brier Island versus Digby (or Annapolis Royal)
- 15 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 16 Hotel or B and B in Halifax
- 17 chartered power boat trip for family of 5 from Vancouver Island
- 18 Having difficulty finding lodging in Tofino
- 19 13 nights; 12 days in British Columbia - need itinerary
- 20 train travel
- 21 Montreal Hotel for First Time Visitors
- 22 Rental Car Canada and MT
- 23 Canada Rockies train trip + parks
- 24 Tea at the Buchart Gardens?
- 25 Boston to Quebec City