Is crescent road NW or crescent heights park the best spot to photograph calgary downtown skyline in the mornings at 10am?
Or is it better to go there in the evenings for better light?
Also is it a very busy road or is it easy to find a parking spot?
Is there any other better spot?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 2 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 3 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 4 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 5 Icefields Parkway
- 6 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 7 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 8 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 9 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 10 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 11 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 12 Banff to Jasper and back
- 13 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 14 Canmore for a few days
- 15 Keltic Lodge
- 16 The Canadian
- 17 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 18 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 19 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 20 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 21 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car
- 22 Going from Banff to Many Glacier without flying
- 23 East to West, Roadtrip
- 24 Tent camping with a dog
- 25 Help with Victoria get away