I am a South Louisiana Cajun who wants to visit Nova Scotia area to see areas where the French Acadians lived before deportation. I have only 1 week. What do I need to see? Someone suggested Grand Pre Historic Site. What else?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Icefields Parkway
- 2 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 3 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 4 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 5 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 6 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 7 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 8 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 9 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 10 Banff to Jasper and back
- 11 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 12 Canmore for a few days
- 13 Keltic Lodge
- 14 The Canadian
- 15 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 16 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 17 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 18 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 19 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car
- 20 Going from Banff to Many Glacier without flying
- 21 East to West, Roadtrip
- 22 Tent camping with a dog
- 23 Help with Victoria get away
- 24 Help needed - Montreal/QC/Toronto Itinerary
- 25 Hotels in Vancouver and Calgary