How does one get to the Buchart gardens from the port in Victoria. will be in port for a day and would like to go to the gardens but do not know which is the best way to get there. Is there public transportation from the port or is it better to take a taxi? Prices? how long does it take to go thru the grdens at a leisure pace. we have tea reservations at 4:45 at the Empress and would like to also tour the gardens. Is this a possibility.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Thousand Islands
- 2 My first visit to Montreal(Canada in general), going solo!
- 3 Rockies in Winter for a non skiier - review of accommodation and tours
- 4 How long to connect in Toronto?
- 5 Coach class Canadian Via
- 6 Honeymoon destination
- 7 Rockies to Vancouver
- 8 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 9 season greetings
- 10 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 11 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 12 Toronto: where to stay?
- 13 Alberta????
- 14 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 15 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 16 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 17 Wifi rental
- 18 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 19 Short term lodging
- 20 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 21 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 22 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 23 Vancouver top restaurant
- 24 Montreal Entertainment
- 25 Heli skiing in March