Next month I will be flying home to Halifax from Italy, via Montreal. I'm planning on buying wine while I'm away for my parents and friends. Since I'm 18 I'm legally allowed to purchase alcohol in Europe, but I am unsure about bringing it back.
I figured that since I am clearing customs in Montreal (and the legal drinking age in Quebec is 18) that my bringing back alcohol would be fine. Am I right in assuming this? Or should I not bring any back since I'm a resident of Nova Scotia? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://tophealthmart.com/RexaDrene/
- 2 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 3 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 4 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 5 YUL to Old Montreal with kids
- 6 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 7 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 8 Calgary, Banff, and Jasper
- 9 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 10 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 11 Quebec to yarmouth
- 12 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 13 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 14 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 15 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 16 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 17 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 18 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 19 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 20 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 21 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 22 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 23 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 24 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 25 Pearson Airport logistics