Next month I will be flying home to Halifax from Italy, via Montreal. I'm planning on buying wine while I'm away for my parents and friends. Since I'm 18 I'm legally allowed to purchase alcohol in Europe, but I am unsure about bringing it back.
I figured that since I am clearing customs in Montreal (and the legal drinking age in Quebec is 18) that my bringing back alcohol would be fine. Am I right in assuming this? Or should I not bring any back since I'm a resident of Nova Scotia? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Two week taster
- 2 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 3 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 4 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 5 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 6 Translink and itinerary questions
- 7 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 8 Montreal Restaurants
- 9 Victoria Island
- 10 Traveling with your bike
- 11 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 12 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 13 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 14 Bay of Fundy
- 15 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 16 Buying on Road Trip US>Canada>US
- 17 Banff/Yoho/Kootenay/Jasper Travelers Advice Please
- 18 Icebergs, Whales, Puffins and Potholes - A Newfoundland Adventure
- 19 First Hikes - Flatlanders
- 20 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 21 4 days in Montreal
- 22 Two Wonderful Weeks in the Maritimes
- 23 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 24 Toronto hotel
- 25 Help us make the most of Victoria and Vancouver