Next month I will be flying home to Halifax from Italy, via Montreal. I'm planning on buying wine while I'm away for my parents and friends. Since I'm 18 I'm legally allowed to purchase alcohol in Europe, but I am unsure about bringing it back.
I figured that since I am clearing customs in Montreal (and the legal drinking age in Quebec is 18) that my bringing back alcohol would be fine. Am I right in assuming this? Or should I not bring any back since I'm a resident of Nova Scotia? Thank you!
Bringing alcohol from Europe into Canada
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 2 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 3 quebec
- 4 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 5 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 6 Jet to Victoria
- 7 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 8 Fresh Fruit from US
- 9 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 10 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 11 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 12 Alberta Wildfires
- 13 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 14 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 15 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 16 Niagara Falls Canada
- 17 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 18 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 19 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 20 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 21 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 22 Grouse or Whistler?
- 23 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 24 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- 25 Whale Watching in Lunenburg - has anyone had a good experience?