Next month I will be flying home to Halifax from Italy, via Montreal. I'm planning on buying wine while I'm away for my parents and friends. Since I'm 18 I'm legally allowed to purchase alcohol in Europe, but I am unsure about bringing it back.
I figured that since I am clearing customs in Montreal (and the legal drinking age in Quebec is 18) that my bringing back alcohol would be fine. Am I right in assuming this? Or should I not bring any back since I'm a resident of Nova Scotia? Thank you!
Bringing alcohol from Europe into Canada
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 2 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 3 Does the Easter Bunny visit Canada?
- 4 NYC to Montreal by train
- 5 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 6 Tent trailer camping tips? Ontario to Nanaimo (Summer 2014) with 2 kids
- 7 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 8 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 9 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 10 Where to stay in Banff?
- 11 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 12 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 13 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 14 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 15 Transport of cremated remains
- 16 Rockies trip in June.
- 17 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 18 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 19 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 20 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 21 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 22 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 23 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 24 boarder crossing question
- 25 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal