Next month I will be flying home to Halifax from Italy, via Montreal. I'm planning on buying wine while I'm away for my parents and friends. Since I'm 18 I'm legally allowed to purchase alcohol in Europe, but I am unsure about bringing it back.
I figured that since I am clearing customs in Montreal (and the legal drinking age in Quebec is 18) that my bringing back alcohol would be fine. Am I right in assuming this? Or should I not bring any back since I'm a resident of Nova Scotia? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 UFC 206 Preview
- 2 Border crossing
- 3 Vancouver for Christmas
- 4 Help for Central Canada Itinerary
- 5 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 6 Eastern Townships late Dec. 2016
- 7 Alternatives to expensive hotel parking in Niagara Falls, Canada?
- 8 Eastern Canada Itinerary
- 9 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 10 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 11 March in Montreal?
- 12 Eastern Canada in December
- 13 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 14 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 15 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 16 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 17 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 18 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 19 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 20 Tofino
- 21 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 22 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 23 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 24 11th and 12th grade
- 25 Vancouver trip report!