Next month I will be flying home to Halifax from Italy, via Montreal. I'm planning on buying wine while I'm away for my parents and friends. Since I'm 18 I'm legally allowed to purchase alcohol in Europe, but I am unsure about bringing it back.
I figured that since I am clearing customs in Montreal (and the legal drinking age in Quebec is 18) that my bringing back alcohol would be fine. Am I right in assuming this? Or should I not bring any back since I'm a resident of Nova Scotia? Thank you!
Bringing alcohol from Europe into Canada
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 2 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 3 Quebec City trip.report
- 4 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 5 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 6 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 7 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 8 Quebic City or Montreal
- 9 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 10 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 11 ft nelson bc
- 12 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 13 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 14 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 15 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 16 canada in the winter?
- 17 Canada in winter
- 18 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 19 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 20 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 21 Telegraph cove
- 22 trip report rockies
- 23 iPhone in Canada
- 24 Bringing mountain bike on flight to Can Cun.
- 25 Weather in Quebec City end of October