Next month I will be flying home to Halifax from Italy, via Montreal. I'm planning on buying wine while I'm away for my parents and friends. Since I'm 18 I'm legally allowed to purchase alcohol in Europe, but I am unsure about bringing it back.
I figured that since I am clearing customs in Montreal (and the legal drinking age in Quebec is 18) that my bringing back alcohol would be fine. Am I right in assuming this? Or should I not bring any back since I'm a resident of Nova Scotia? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Toronto - Niagara Falls NO CAR
- 2 Family vacation
- 3 Jasper
- 4 Ferry from Nanaimo to Horseshoe Bay
- 5 4-6 hours in Gaspe
- 6 Drive from Spokane to Yoho/Banff/Jasper
- 7 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 8 9 Day Nova Scotia Trip Report
- 9 Van to Alaska Road Trip in 10 days
- 10 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 11 UP, Manitoulin, and Quebec Driving
- 12 Planning a week in Canadian Rockies, need some help with itinerary !
- 13 Cape Breton, Nova Scotia & PEI
- 14 A month in Atlantic Canada
- 15 Calgary Stampede
- 16 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 17 Fairmont Hot Springs
- 18 11 Day Road trip
- 19 Canada - 1st time
- 20 Niagra Falls, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal?
- 21 Halifax port restaurants
- 22 Natural Habitat Churchill Polar Bear Trips--Tundra Lodge & Hotel
- 23 Road Trip Help
- 24 12 Day Itinerary Nova Scotia
- 25 Return flight ticket cheaper than One Way