Next month I will be flying home to Halifax from Italy, via Montreal. I'm planning on buying wine while I'm away for my parents and friends. Since I'm 18 I'm legally allowed to purchase alcohol in Europe, but I am unsure about bringing it back.
I figured that since I am clearing customs in Montreal (and the legal drinking age in Quebec is 18) that my bringing back alcohol would be fine. Am I right in assuming this? Or should I not bring any back since I'm a resident of Nova Scotia? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 2 Vancouver 4 days
- 3 Looks for Sites in Manitoba
- 4 Do I need a rental car for travel to Seattle and Vancouver (Sept 2016)?
- 5 Trip to Tornoto
- 6 Marvellous Montreal
- 7 Cross country road trip in Déc 2016
- 8 Hotels in Montreal near McGill University
- 9 Please advice on 1.5 day itinerary in Jasper, Banff
- 10 Little over three days in Vancouver
- 11 Quebec Province & City,Montreal
- 12 One week in August British Columbia or Pacific Northwest
- 13 Gettinng around Jasper
- 14 Help Seattle Vancouver Is Whistler vs.Via Rail rockies
- 15 Nova Scotia Late Aug. are Reservations Necessary
- 16 Nova Scotia & PEI Hiking
- 17 Help - Winnipeg to vancouver roadtrip
- 18 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 19 Travel Tips: Backcountry Camping
- 20 Nova Scotia 10 days July Couple for Relaxation and Nature
- 21 Vancouver customs time??
- 22 Planning a trip to Winnipeg
- 23 Cell Phones in Canada
- 24 Trip to winnipeg
- 25 Canada Honeymoon Itinerary for the Kiwis! (5 weeks)