Next month I will be flying home to Halifax from Italy, via Montreal. I'm planning on buying wine while I'm away for my parents and friends. Since I'm 18 I'm legally allowed to purchase alcohol in Europe, but I am unsure about bringing it back.
I figured that since I am clearing customs in Montreal (and the legal drinking age in Quebec is 18) that my bringing back alcohol would be fine. Am I right in assuming this? Or should I not bring any back since I'm a resident of Nova Scotia? Thank you!
Bringing alcohol from Europe into Canada
- 1 buy your fake/real passport,id cards,driver license and other documents
- 2 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 3 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 4 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 5 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 6 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 7 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 8 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 9 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 10 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 11 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 12 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 13 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 14 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 15 Golden, British Columbia
- 16 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 17 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 18 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 19 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 20 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 21 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 22 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 23 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 24 America by Rail
- 25 trip - Calgary, Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise -- where to stay?