Next month I will be flying home to Halifax from Italy, via Montreal. I'm planning on buying wine while I'm away for my parents and friends. Since I'm 18 I'm legally allowed to purchase alcohol in Europe, but I am unsure about bringing it back.
I figured that since I am clearing customs in Montreal (and the legal drinking age in Quebec is 18) that my bringing back alcohol would be fine. Am I right in assuming this? Or should I not bring any back since I'm a resident of Nova Scotia? Thank you!
Bringing alcohol from Europe into Canada
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 2 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 3 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 4 Need tips for this trip
- 5 Rockies trip in June.
- 6 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 7 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 North Vancouver Island
- 10 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 11 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 12 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 13 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 14 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 15 Newfoundland questions
- 16 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 17 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 18 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 19 Itinerary help
- 20 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 21 Montreal/Toronto
- 22 Gros Morne hiking
- 23 Victoria for 2 days
- 24 Early Summer Banff/Lake Louise/Field
- 25 Staying in Vancouver