Next month I will be flying home to Halifax from Italy, via Montreal. I'm planning on buying wine while I'm away for my parents and friends. Since I'm 18 I'm legally allowed to purchase alcohol in Europe, but I am unsure about bringing it back.
I figured that since I am clearing customs in Montreal (and the legal drinking age in Quebec is 18) that my bringing back alcohol would be fine. Am I right in assuming this? Or should I not bring any back since I'm a resident of Nova Scotia? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.menshealthfact.com/cognishield/
- 2 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 3 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 4 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 5 Temporary residency in Canada
- 6 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 7 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 8 water filtration
- 9 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 10 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 11 Western Canada in August
- 12 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 13 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 14 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 15 Jasper with two elderly
- 16 Dempster highway in early September
- 17 jasper
- 18 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 19 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 20 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 21 BC Ferries Experience Card
- 22 Banff, and Glacier National Park
- 23 Canadian Layover - OVI deemed Inadmissable
- 24 Pearson Canada Customs from Boston
- 25 Whistler Shuttle Bus