Next month I will be flying home to Halifax from Italy, via Montreal. I'm planning on buying wine while I'm away for my parents and friends. Since I'm 18 I'm legally allowed to purchase alcohol in Europe, but I am unsure about bringing it back.
I figured that since I am clearing customs in Montreal (and the legal drinking age in Quebec is 18) that my bringing back alcohol would be fine. Am I right in assuming this? Or should I not bring any back since I'm a resident of Nova Scotia? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 2 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 3 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 4 Skiing in Whistler
- 5 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 6 lodging in whistler
- 7 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 8 BC or Alberta drives
- 9 Torino in february
- 10 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 11 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 12 My Family Travle Vlog
- 13 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 14 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 15 What is famous in canada?
- 16 Looking for fellow travellers
- 17 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 18 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 19 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 20 Happy Canada Day
- 21 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 22 Across Canada by Train
- 23 Montreal & Quebec City
- 24 Ottawa in December
- 25 Recommended car hire