Next month I will be flying home to Halifax from Italy, via Montreal. I'm planning on buying wine while I'm away for my parents and friends. Since I'm 18 I'm legally allowed to purchase alcohol in Europe, but I am unsure about bringing it back.
I figured that since I am clearing customs in Montreal (and the legal drinking age in Quebec is 18) that my bringing back alcohol would be fine. Am I right in assuming this? Or should I not bring any back since I'm a resident of Nova Scotia? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Problems with ETA visa process?
- 2 Toronto Union Station area for a few evening hours
- 3 Banff in early June
- 4 Jasper hike out-cabin October
- 5 Planning a 2 week 'taste' of Canada
- 6 Roadtrip ON-NL
- 7 Quebec City in mid-November
- 8 5 day road trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 9 Lake Louise to Seattle Washington
- 10 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia
- 11 Eastern Canada in December
- 12 Preferred Route for Driving the Rockies in November
- 13 Calgary
- 14 Tofino
- 15 Vegetarian Restaurant Recommendations Quebec City
- 16 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 17 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 18 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 19 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 20 Banff in October
- 21 Halifax Nova Scotia to Peggy's Cove
- 22 Quebec City in autumn
- 23 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 24 Quebec City
- 25 Family ski holiday