my name is Brian zucker i will be coming from virginia to toronto for 5 days and would like to visit also niagara falls.
i have heard that there are a lot to see in naiagra falls and wondering if 2 days in niagara falls and 3 days on toronto will be enough to visit the most important sites on these Cities.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 2 Vancouver 2016 Trip Report
- 3 First Time Trip to Canada
- 4 Bus trip packing for August, Vancouver & Banff
- 5 One Week In Newfoundland itinerary advice.
- 6 Niagra Falls
- 7 Calgary-Vancouver-Calgary 12-day road trip
- 8 Irish Loop, Newfoundland
- 9 Seattle/Vancouver Retreat
- 10 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 11 Road trip from Toronto to New Brunswick and back
- 12 a visit to st john's one of the oldest cities
- 13 Need Help for First Trip to Toronto
- 14 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 15 Transporation - Quebec City to Montreal?
- 16 How were you treated in Quebec?
- 17 ideas for a short trip near Niagara
- 18 Dog Sled, Aurora & Niagara!!
- 19 Banff / Jasper 6 days
- 20 Road Trip to Calgary
- 21 Montreal to Quebec Ciry
- 22 A Week in Nova Scotia
- 23 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 24 Thousand Islands - Hiking
- 25 Seattle/ONP/Vancouver/Whistler