my name is Brian zucker i will be coming from virginia to toronto for 5 days and would like to visit also niagara falls.
i have heard that there are a lot to see in naiagra falls and wondering if 2 days in niagara falls and 3 days on toronto will be enough to visit the most important sites on these Cities.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 바카라 릴게임 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 토토 총판 방법 【 'kakaonj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 3 토토총판 노하우 【 'kakaonj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 4 http://helix6garciniareview.com/testonix/
- 5 http://www.mysupplementsera.com/hydroluxe-serum-ca/
- 6 http://www.ifirmationantiagingcream.com/musculus-x-uk/
- 7 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 8 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 9 Itinerary feedback, please
- 10 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 11 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 12 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 13 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 14 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 15 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 16 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 17 Best Way
- 18 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 19 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 20 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 21 Bay of Fundy
- 22 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 23 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group
- 24 First trip to Vancouver
- 25 40th birthday party ideas in canada, May 5th 2017