We'll be taking our 2 and 6 yrs old children to see the Fall colors of New England from Oct 11-24. We'll fly in and out of Boston. I was browsing through the forum today and read some trip postings about Nova Scotia and New Brunswick. P.E.I. peaked my interest. My 6 yr old LOVES Ann of green gables. We already have a pretty full week between Boston and North Conway areas and the NH coast. How is P.E.I around the Oct 18-23 time frame? Will it be too rushed to get that far up north? The kids won't be up for long drives. Are there interesting places to stop along the way? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Nova Scotia Itinerary
- 2 Montreal, Quebec City and Vermont
- 3 Victoria?
- 4 Need travel help from Toronto to Vermont!
- 5 Marvellous Montreal
- 6 Pacific Northwest Itinerary Help: Victoria, Vancouver, Whistler, Seattle
- 7 Vancouver for Christmas
- 8 Vancouver, Mountains, Public Transit
- 9 Wheelchair accessible trails, sights, activities, etc?
- 10 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 11 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 12 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 13 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 14 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 15 Road trip to Maritime Provinces
- 16 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 17 Cape Breton Island and Nova Scotia
- 18 One afternoon/night in Calgary.
- 19 Running in Jasper in late summer
- 20 Accomodation in Whistler, B.C.
- 21 Canadian Rockies Itinerary input?
- 22 Opinions on a rental service in Toronto
- 23 Niagara-on-the-Lake B&B for One In Town
- 24 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 25 Quebec-Montreal in Summer