We'll be taking our 2 and 6 yrs old children to see the Fall colors of New England from Oct 11-24. We'll fly in and out of Boston. I was browsing through the forum today and read some trip postings about Nova Scotia and New Brunswick. P.E.I. peaked my interest. My 6 yr old LOVES Ann of green gables. We already have a pretty full week between Boston and North Conway areas and the NH coast. How is P.E.I around the Oct 18-23 time frame? Will it be too rushed to get that far up north? The kids won't be up for long drives. Are there interesting places to stop along the way? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 BUY fake/real passports VISA US-GREEN-CARD IDS etc..email@example.com
- 2 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 3 lodging in whistler
- 4 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 5 BC or Alberta drives
- 6 Torino in february
- 7 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 8 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 9 My Family Travle Vlog
- 10 Skiing in Whistler
- 11 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 12 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 13 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 14 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 15 What is famous in canada?
- 16 Looking for fellow travellers
- 17 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 18 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 19 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 20 Happy Canada Day
- 21 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 22 Across Canada by Train
- 23 Montreal & Quebec City
- 24 Ottawa in December
- 25 Recommended car hire