We'll be taking our 2 and 6 yrs old children to see the Fall colors of New England from Oct 11-24. We'll fly in and out of Boston. I was browsing through the forum today and read some trip postings about Nova Scotia and New Brunswick. P.E.I. peaked my interest. My 6 yr old LOVES Ann of green gables. We already have a pretty full week between Boston and North Conway areas and the NH coast. How is P.E.I around the Oct 18-23 time frame? Will it be too rushed to get that far up north? The kids won't be up for long drives. Are there interesting places to stop along the way? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 2 (bus97).(com) ϡ Ͽ ◦ Ͼ ϡ 포츠토토사이트 ϡ Ͽ ◦ Ͼ ϡ 카지노사이트주소
- 3 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 4 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 5 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 6 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 7 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 8 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 9 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 10 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 11 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 12 Quebec to yarmouth
- 13 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 14 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 15 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 16 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 17 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 18 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 19 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 20 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 21 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 22 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 23 Pearson Airport logistics
- 24 Based in PEI, visit to NS or NB?
- 25 Columbia Icefields Parkway