We'll be taking our 2 and 6 yrs old children to see the Fall colors of New England from Oct 11-24. We'll fly in and out of Boston. I was browsing through the forum today and read some trip postings about Nova Scotia and New Brunswick. P.E.I. peaked my interest. My 6 yr old LOVES Ann of green gables. We already have a pretty full week between Boston and North Conway areas and the NH coast. How is P.E.I around the Oct 18-23 time frame? Will it be too rushed to get that far up north? The kids won't be up for long drives. Are there interesting places to stop along the way? Thanks.
Boston to P.E.I.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 2 iPhone in Canada
- 3 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 4 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 5 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 6 Victoria Dining
- 7 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 8 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 9 Quebec City trip.report
- 10 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 11 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 12 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 13 Quebic City or Montreal
- 14 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 15 ft nelson bc
- 16 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 17 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 18 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 19 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 20 canada in the winter?
- 21 Canada in winter
- 22 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 23 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 24 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 25 Telegraph cove