At the end of April, we'll be spending several days in our favorite city, Montreal. At the end of every trip, we head to Little Italy to stock up on fabulous cheeses, breads, pastas, fresh veggies and fruits, etc. at the Capital and the outdoor market. We've never encountered any problem bringing the wonderful food items across the border into the States. Now, with the events of 9/11 will there be a problem? Also, can you advise us of any other fabulous shop in the area which we should check out. Thanks for your input.
View all Canada activity »
- 1 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 2 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 3 Golden BC
- 4 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 5 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 6 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 7 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 8 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 9 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 10 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 11 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 12 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 13 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 14 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 15 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 16 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 17 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 18 Golden, British Columbia
- 19 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 20 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 21 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 22 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 23 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 24 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 25 America by Rail