At the end of April, we'll be spending several days in our favorite city, Montreal. At the end of every trip, we head to Little Italy to stock up on fabulous cheeses, breads, pastas, fresh veggies and fruits, etc. at the Capital and the outdoor market. We've never encountered any problem bringing the wonderful food items across the border into the States. Now, with the events of 9/11 will there be a problem? Also, can you advise us of any other fabulous shop in the area which we should check out. Thanks for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 2 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 3 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 4 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 5 NYC to Montreal by train
- 6 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 7 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 8 Where to stay in Banff?
- 9 Transport of cremated remains
- 10 Rockies trip in June.
- 11 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 12 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 13 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 14 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 15 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 16 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 17 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 18 boarder crossing question
- 19 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 20 Calgary hotel help needed
- 21 Air Canada vs Westjet for flight to Barbados from Toronto
- 22 a week in St John's, NL
- 23 Where to go with grandson in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick , PEI
- 24 graduation in Vancouver
- 25 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?