Hello - so I was coming back from Vancouver a couple of days ago, using the border crossing at Aldergrove/Lynden because the Peace Arch one is usually so crowded. Anyway, the Aldergrove border crossing was pretty tough too (ultimately took 45 minutes, which seems like a lot at 11 am on a weekday). I noticed that a lot of people behind me took a look at the length of the line and turned around. Question: where were they going? Is there some kind of shortcut I don't know about? I know about the Sumas crossing, but it's sort of out of the way and doesn't seem to be any faster.
Border Crossing B.C. to Washington State
View all Canada activity »
- 1 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 2 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 3 Golden BC
- 4 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 5 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 6 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 7 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 8 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 9 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 10 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 11 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 12 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 13 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 14 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 15 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 16 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 17 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 18 Golden, British Columbia
- 19 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 20 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 21 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 22 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 23 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 24 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 25 America by Rail