Hello - so I was coming back from Vancouver a couple of days ago, using the border crossing at Aldergrove/Lynden because the Peace Arch one is usually so crowded. Anyway, the Aldergrove border crossing was pretty tough too (ultimately took 45 minutes, which seems like a lot at 11 am on a weekday). I noticed that a lot of people behind me took a look at the length of the line and turned around. Question: where were they going? Is there some kind of shortcut I don't know about? I know about the Sumas crossing, but it's sort of out of the way and doesn't seem to be any faster.
Border Crossing B.C. to Washington State
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 2 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 3 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 4 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 5 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!
- 6 Ile d'Orléans & Côte-de-Beaupré - getting around on day trips
- 7 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 8 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 9 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 10 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 11 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 12 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 13 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 14 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 15 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 16 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 17 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 18 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 19 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 20 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 21 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 22 Halifax-PEI
- 23 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 24 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 25 Torn about our July multi-generation vacation