Hello - so I was coming back from Vancouver a couple of days ago, using the border crossing at Aldergrove/Lynden because the Peace Arch one is usually so crowded. Anyway, the Aldergrove border crossing was pretty tough too (ultimately took 45 minutes, which seems like a lot at 11 am on a weekday). I noticed that a lot of people behind me took a look at the length of the line and turned around. Question: where were they going? Is there some kind of shortcut I don't know about? I know about the Sumas crossing, but it's sort of out of the way and doesn't seem to be any faster.
Border Crossing B.C. to Washington State
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 2 season greetings
- 3 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 4 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 5 Toronto: where to stay?
- 6 Alberta????
- 7 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 8 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 9 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 10 Wifi rental
- 11 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 12 Short term lodging
- 13 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 14 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 15 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 16 Vancouver top restaurant
- 17 Montreal Entertainment
- 18 Heli skiing in March
- 19 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 20 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 21 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 22 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 23 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 24 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 25 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise