Hello - so I was coming back from Vancouver a couple of days ago, using the border crossing at Aldergrove/Lynden because the Peace Arch one is usually so crowded. Anyway, the Aldergrove border crossing was pretty tough too (ultimately took 45 minutes, which seems like a lot at 11 am on a weekday). I noticed that a lot of people behind me took a look at the length of the line and turned around. Question: where were they going? Is there some kind of shortcut I don't know about? I know about the Sumas crossing, but it's sort of out of the way and doesn't seem to be any faster.
Border Crossing B.C. to Washington State
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 2 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 3 Need tips for this trip
- 4 Rockies trip in June.
- 5 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 6 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 7 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 North Vancouver Island
- 10 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 11 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 12 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 13 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 14 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 15 Newfoundland questions
- 16 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 17 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 18 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 19 Itinerary help
- 20 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 21 Montreal/Toronto
- 22 Gros Morne hiking
- 23 Victoria for 2 days
- 24 Early Summer Banff/Lake Louise/Field
- 25 Staying in Vancouver