Hello - so I was coming back from Vancouver a couple of days ago, using the border crossing at Aldergrove/Lynden because the Peace Arch one is usually so crowded. Anyway, the Aldergrove border crossing was pretty tough too (ultimately took 45 minutes, which seems like a lot at 11 am on a weekday). I noticed that a lot of people behind me took a look at the length of the line and turned around. Question: where were they going? Is there some kind of shortcut I don't know about? I know about the Sumas crossing, but it's sort of out of the way and doesn't seem to be any faster.
Border Crossing B.C. to Washington State
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 2 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 3 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 4 NYC to Montreal by train
- 5 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 6 Where to stay in Banff?
- 7 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 8 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 9 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 10 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 11 Transport of cremated remains
- 12 Rockies trip in June.
- 13 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 14 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 15 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 16 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 17 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 18 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 19 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 20 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 21 boarder crossing question
- 22 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 23 Calgary hotel help needed
- 24 Air Canada vs Westjet for flight to Barbados from Toronto
- 25 a week in St John's, NL