We will be traveling into Canada enroute to Quebec City around 3 PM on Wednesday. It will be our first trip to Canada in many years. We understand our passports will be needed. We are wondering about any other preparations we need for the entry and if we are likely to encounter a lengthy delay. Our route will be I-87 to Canada route 15 and continuing on Canada route 20. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Alberta Wildfires
- 2 Niagara Falls Canada
- 3 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 4 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 5 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 6 Fresh Fruit from US
- 7 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 8 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 9 quebec
- 10 Jet to Victoria
- 11 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 12 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 13 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 14 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 15 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 16 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 17 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 18 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 19 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 20 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 21 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 22 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 23 Grouse or Whistler?
- 24 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 25 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts