We may driving our daughter to Pennslyvania in June to work at a camp. She has documentation that needs to be looked at by US Customs at the border. If we arrive there in the middle of the night, will there be anyone there to process her papers? I guess what I am trying to say, do they keep special hours for that, i.e., 9-5? As well, other than driving by car or flying, can anyone recommend another form of transport from Maine to PA or Maine to Newark?
Border Crossing - Calais
View all Canada activity »
- 1 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 2 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 3 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 6 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 7 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 8 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 9 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 10 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 11 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 12 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 13 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 14 Golden, British Columbia
- 15 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 16 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 17 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 18 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 19 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 20 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 21 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 22 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 23 America by Rail
- 24 trip - Calgary, Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise -- where to stay?
- 25 Travel partner to Banff AB