We may driving our daughter to Pennslyvania in June to work at a camp. She has documentation that needs to be looked at by US Customs at the border. If we arrive there in the middle of the night, will there be anyone there to process her papers? I guess what I am trying to say, do they keep special hours for that, i.e., 9-5? As well, other than driving by car or flying, can anyone recommend another form of transport from Maine to PA or Maine to Newark?
Border Crossing - Calais
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Advice trip to Canada
- 2 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 3 9 days newfoundland
- 4 Arriving Montreal, leaving Albany. Best mode for in between?
- 5 Travelling from Edmonton to Vancouver - via Jasper
- 6 Seeking Advice on Banff/Jasper trip Fall 2015
- 7 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 8 looking 12 passenger van rental vancouver
- 9 Layovers in Toronto and Montreal - Ideas?
- 10 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 11 Fall Quebec/Montreal - best time to go?
- 12 Do Canadians need to take the Liablity Insurance when traveling in Florida?
- 13 18 nights in Newfoundland
- 14 Help us see Vancouver island
- 15 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 16 Journey series CAD
- 17 Madrid or Montreal
- 18 Help with Kelowna
- 19 Best Scenic Route from Moncton (NB) to Quebec City ??
- 20 9 nights in Nfld
- 21 10 days in The Maritimes
- 22 2 days in Vancouver
- 23 Vancouver
- 24 June trip to: Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper/Via Rail to Vancouver
- 25 Vancouver bike shops and cross Canada what to see