We may driving our daughter to Pennslyvania in June to work at a camp. She has documentation that needs to be looked at by US Customs at the border. If we arrive there in the middle of the night, will there be anyone there to process her papers? I guess what I am trying to say, do they keep special hours for that, i.e., 9-5? As well, other than driving by car or flying, can anyone recommend another form of transport from Maine to PA or Maine to Newark?
Border Crossing - Calais
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 2 season greetings
- 3 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 4 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 5 Toronto: where to stay?
- 6 Alberta????
- 7 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 8 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 9 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 10 Wifi rental
- 11 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 12 Short term lodging
- 13 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 14 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 15 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 16 Vancouver top restaurant
- 17 Montreal Entertainment
- 18 Heli skiing in March
- 19 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 20 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 21 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 22 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 23 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 24 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 25 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise