A friend and I will be spending four days in Vieux-Québec soon, staying at a B&B on Avenue Sainte-Geneviève. We'd love to have recommendations for bistros in the area, particularly any that serve lobster. Restaurant Aux Anciens Canadiens and Cafe de Paris on Rue Saint-Louis are two of the places we're considering, and we'd love any feedback we can get. I haven't been to Quebec in 45 years, so it's all new to me!
Bistro in Old Quebec: Bonus for lobster!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 I save so much money on rental cars and hotels! It's a blessing
- 2 Planning a trip to Ontario?
- 3 Road trip from Vacouver to Alaska.
- 4 Corporate party
- 5 travelling from Vancouver to Churchill
- 6 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 7 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 8 Things to see and do on route from Twillingate to St. john's NL
- 9 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 10 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 11 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 12 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 13 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 14 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 15 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 16 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 17 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 18 2 days in Vancouver
- 19 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 20 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 21 8 days in NL
- 22 Montreal transportation pass
- 23 Ottawa and Thousand Islands
- 24 Best land travel for Canadian Maritines
- 25 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed