A friend and I will be spending four days in Vieux-Québec soon, staying at a B&B on Avenue Sainte-Geneviève. We'd love to have recommendations for bistros in the area, particularly any that serve lobster. Restaurant Aux Anciens Canadiens and Cafe de Paris on Rue Saint-Louis are two of the places we're considering, and we'd love any feedback we can get. I haven't been to Quebec in 45 years, so it's all new to me!
Bistro in Old Quebec: Bonus for lobster!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 2 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 3 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 4 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 5 Quebec City trip.report
- 6 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 7 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 8 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 9 Quebic City or Montreal
- 10 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 11 ft nelson bc
- 12 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 13 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 14 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 15 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 16 canada in the winter?
- 17 Canada in winter
- 18 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 19 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 20 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 21 Telegraph cove
- 22 trip report rockies
- 23 iPhone in Canada
- 24 Bringing mountain bike on flight to Can Cun.
- 25 Weather in Quebec City end of October