First trip to Toronto or Canada rather....
One King West Hotel & Residence or InterContinental Toronto Centre
I have been reading and the feedback looks good for both but then....
West is a condo building that was a bank (kind of cool)
InterCon is a hotel chain
I am under 30 - upper middle class with spouse.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Purchase high quality fake and real passports,id cards,
- 2 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 3 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 4 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 5 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 6 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 7 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 8 Banff to Jasper and back
- 9 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 10 Canmore for a few days
- 11 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 12 Keltic Lodge
- 13 The Canadian
- 14 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 15 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 16 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 17 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 18 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car
- 19 Going from Banff to Many Glacier without flying
- 20 East to West, Roadtrip
- 21 Tent camping with a dog
- 22 Help with Victoria get away
- 23 Help needed - Montreal/QC/Toronto Itinerary
- 24 Hotels in Vancouver and Calgary
- 25 car rental canada to alaska and return