Is it possible to bike across the island? Many of the travel books on PEI suggest renting a car, but barely anything on cycling around the island. I want to get from Charlottetown to Cavendish on a bike. Is that too crazy?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 2 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 3 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 4 Temporary residency in Canada
- 5 water filtration
- 6 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 7 Western Canada in August
- 8 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 9 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 10 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 11 Jasper with two elderly
- 12 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 13 Dempster highway in early September
- 14 jasper
- 15 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 16 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 17 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 18 BC Ferries Experience Card
- 19 Banff, and Glacier National Park
- 20 Canadian Layover - OVI deemed Inadmissable
- 21 Pearson Canada Customs from Boston
- 22 Whistler Shuttle Bus
- 23 Banff
- 24 St John's, NL Camping?
- 25 Christmas in Quebec City