We will be in Nova Scotia in September, 2010. Would like to take my kids (10 and 13) whale watching, but I want to get the most bang for the buck. Does anyone know which whale watching outfit is best, and which area of the province (Fundy, Cabot Straight, Lunenbourg)? Why do you recommend them / that area of the province?
Best whale watching company in Nova Scotia?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Jet to Victoria
- 2 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 3 quebec
- 4 Fresh Fruit from US
- 5 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 6 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 7 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 8 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 9 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 10 Alberta Wildfires
- 11 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 12 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 13 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 14 Niagara Falls Canada
- 15 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 16 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 17 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 18 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 19 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 20 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 21 Grouse or Whistler?
- 22 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 23 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- 24 Whale Watching in Lunenburg - has anyone had a good experience?
- 25 East Coast Road Trip from Halifax to Toronto