I'm doing a prelim search on ways to get to PEI from Boston. The airfare is quite high - much higher than expected!
For those that have traveled to PEI, how did you get there? I was initially searching for the time frame of May 17 to May 24.
Any thoughts or suggestions would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 2 VANCOUVER RESTAURANT WITH A VIEW
- 3 East Coast Family Road Trip
- 4 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 5 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 6 Easy way to get from Quebec City down to Burlington?
- 7 Victoria Island
- 8 Montreal Quebec road trip with kids
- 9 Accommodation in halifax
- 10 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 11 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 12 Two week taster
- 13 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 14 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 15 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 16 Translink and itinerary questions
- 17 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 18 Montreal Restaurants
- 19 Traveling with your bike
- 20 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 21 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 22 Bay of Fundy
- 23 Buying on Road Trip US>Canada>US
- 24 Banff/Yoho/Kootenay/Jasper Travelers Advice Please
- 25 Icebergs, Whales, Puffins and Potholes - A Newfoundland Adventure