I'm doing a prelim search on ways to get to PEI from Boston. The airfare is quite high - much higher than expected!
For those that have traveled to PEI, how did you get there? I was initially searching for the time frame of May 17 to May 24.
Any thoughts or suggestions would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 US : NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681 :7208 NORTON ANTIVIRUS 24*7
- 2 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 3 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 4 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 5 Newfoundland in early June
- 6 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 7 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 8 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 9 Nova Scotia in July
- 10 Cape Breton in early June
- 11 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 12 Magdalen Islands
- 13 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 14 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 15 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 16 Passport question for Int flight
- 17 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 18 Itinerary for 10 day Maritime trip
- 19 Icefields Parkway
- 20 3 Nights in Cape Breton
- 21 Parking in Niagara & Toronto
- 22 Itinerary Needed for Pacific NW, Canadian Rockies & Vancouver
- 23 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 24 Canadian Rockies (Banff, Yoho, Jasper) in July
- 25 Victoria, Canada