I wonder if you can help please? A group of us, 3 couples and my 2 grown up sons are travelling to Vancouver on 18 Aug. We then need to be in Calgary by 26th & Canmore the next day for a wedding. Someone has suggested we travel via the wine country to Calgary. Can anyone suggest the best way to do this so we get to enjoy the best of this part of Canada? I'd be grateful for any suggestions regarding type of accommodation to book, where to book, how long to stay in each place & travel suggestions. Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/rejuvalex/
- 2 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/rejuvalex/
- 3 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 4 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 5 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 6 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 7 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 8 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 9 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 10 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 11 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 12 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 13 Traveling with your bike
- 14 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 15 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 16 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 17 Alberta Trip_2017
- 18 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 19 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 20 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 21 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 22 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 23 Baseball
- 24 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 25 Another trip to bicycling heaven.