We (my wife and I) will be undertaking a 3 week maritime experience by car during autumn this year. Fly into Halifax, then to Lunenburg, around the costal route to Annapolis Royal, then to Baddeck, Dingwell (on the Cabot Trail), PEI, then the Fundy Coast and finally drop the car off in Quebec. What is the best route between Moncton and Quebec City?? There appears to be at least two options. An eastern option via Miramachi City (then via Highway 108 to Grand Falls or similar) or head west to Fredericton and then head north (Highway 2). I guess the routes would be identical from Grand Falls?? We are retirees and now take these drives in a relaxing manner to enjoy the sights - we have allocated 3 days (2 nights) for this part of the trip.
Best Scenic Route from Moncton (NB) to Quebec City ??
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 2 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 3 Alberta - Vancouver
- 4 Maritime Itinerary - 10 days
- 5 9 days newfoundland
- 6 What documents and transportation I need to cross to Canada by Taxi or Car?
- 7 18 nights in Newfoundland
- 8 Eastern Canada
- 9 Advice trip to Canada
- 10 Arriving Montreal, leaving Albany. Best mode for in between?
- 11 Travelling from Edmonton to Vancouver - via Jasper
- 12 Seeking Advice on Banff/Jasper trip Fall 2015
- 13 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 14 looking 12 passenger van rental vancouver
- 15 Layovers in Toronto and Montreal - Ideas?
- 16 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 17 Fall Quebec/Montreal - best time to go?
- 18 Do Canadians need to take the Liablity Insurance when traveling in Florida?
- 19 Help us see Vancouver island
- 20 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 21 Journey series CAD
- 22 Madrid or Montreal
- 23 Help with Kelowna
- 24 Best Scenic Route from Moncton (NB) to Quebec City ??
- 25 9 nights in Nfld