We (my wife and I) will be undertaking a 3 week maritime experience by car during autumn this year. Fly into Halifax, then to Lunenburg, around the costal route to Annapolis Royal, then to Baddeck, Dingwell (on the Cabot Trail), PEI, then the Fundy Coast and finally drop the car off in Quebec. What is the best route between Moncton and Quebec City?? There appears to be at least two options. An eastern option via Miramachi City (then via Highway 108 to Grand Falls or similar) or head west to Fredericton and then head north (Highway 2). I guess the routes would be identical from Grand Falls?? We are retirees and now take these drives in a relaxing manner to enjoy the sights - we have allocated 3 days (2 nights) for this part of the trip.
Best Scenic Route from Moncton (NB) to Quebec City ??
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 2 season greetings
- 3 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 4 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 5 Toronto: where to stay?
- 6 Alberta????
- 7 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 8 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 9 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 10 Wifi rental
- 11 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 12 Short term lodging
- 13 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 14 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 15 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 16 Vancouver top restaurant
- 17 Montreal Entertainment
- 18 Heli skiing in March
- 19 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 20 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 21 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 22 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 23 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 24 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 25 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise