We (my wife and I) will be undertaking a 3 week maritime experience by car during autumn this year. Fly into Halifax, then to Lunenburg, around the costal route to Annapolis Royal, then to Baddeck, Dingwell (on the Cabot Trail), PEI, then the Fundy Coast and finally drop the car off in Quebec. What is the best route between Moncton and Quebec City?? There appears to be at least two options. An eastern option via Miramachi City (then via Highway 108 to Grand Falls or similar) or head west to Fredericton and then head north (Highway 2). I guess the routes would be identical from Grand Falls?? We are retirees and now take these drives in a relaxing manner to enjoy the sights - we have allocated 3 days (2 nights) for this part of the trip.
Best Scenic Route from Moncton (NB) to Quebec City ??
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 15 Days in Canada - Quebec and Ontário region
- 2 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 3 Victoria BC -What to do; What to watch out for
- 4 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 5 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 6 Adventures in Canada
- 7 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 8 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 9 Does the Easter Bunny visit Canada?
- 10 NYC to Montreal by train
- 11 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 12 Tent trailer camping tips? Ontario to Nanaimo (Summer 2014) with 2 kids
- 13 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 14 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 15 Where to stay in Banff?
- 16 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 17 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 18 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 19 Transport of cremated remains
- 20 Rockies trip in June.
- 21 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 22 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 23 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 24 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 25 First cut Newfoundland itinerary