We (my wife and I) will be undertaking a 3 week maritime experience by car during autumn this year. Fly into Halifax, then to Lunenburg, around the costal route to Annapolis Royal, then to Baddeck, Dingwell (on the Cabot Trail), PEI, then the Fundy Coast and finally drop the car off in Quebec. What is the best route between Moncton and Quebec City?? There appears to be at least two options. An eastern option via Miramachi City (then via Highway 108 to Grand Falls or similar) or head west to Fredericton and then head north (Highway 2). I guess the routes would be identical from Grand Falls?? We are retirees and now take these drives in a relaxing manner to enjoy the sights - we have allocated 3 days (2 nights) for this part of the trip.
Best Scenic Route from Moncton (NB) to Quebec City ??
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Quebec road trip excluding Montreal and Quebec City -- suggestions?
- 2 Questions about future trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 3 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 4 Driving from Victoria to Tofino
- 5 Victoria
- 6 Help us see Vancouver island
- 7 Newfoundland and Labrador with young children
- 8 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 9 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 10 The hotel called one king west in Toronto
- 11 Montreal vs Quebec City for Canada Day
- 12 NOTL weather in Sept
- 13 Calgary Banff LL Edmonton
- 14 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 15 Visit to Nova Scotia and PEI
- 16 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 17 birthday trip
- 18 3 Days in Newfoundland
- 19 Vancouver - Seattle - Portland
- 20 Best hikes in Banff
- 21 Hotels in Toronto
- 22 Advice trip to Canada
- 23 Martimes Vacation: flying from Wpg to Halifax (2 weeks)
- 24 Credit Valley Explorer Railway Timetable and Prices
- 25 Fundy Parkway NB vs Cabot Trail Cape Breton NS - if you had to choose?