We (my wife and I) will be undertaking a 3 week maritime experience by car during autumn this year. Fly into Halifax, then to Lunenburg, around the costal route to Annapolis Royal, then to Baddeck, Dingwell (on the Cabot Trail), PEI, then the Fundy Coast and finally drop the car off in Quebec. What is the best route between Moncton and Quebec City?? There appears to be at least two options. An eastern option via Miramachi City (then via Highway 108 to Grand Falls or similar) or head west to Fredericton and then head north (Highway 2). I guess the routes would be identical from Grand Falls?? We are retirees and now take these drives in a relaxing manner to enjoy the sights - we have allocated 3 days (2 nights) for this part of the trip.
Best Scenic Route from Moncton (NB) to Quebec City ??
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 2 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 3 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 4 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 5 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!
- 6 Ile d'Orléans & Côte-de-Beaupré - getting around on day trips
- 7 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 8 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 9 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 10 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 11 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 12 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 13 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 14 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 15 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 16 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 17 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 18 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 19 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 20 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 21 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 22 Halifax-PEI
- 23 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 24 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 25 Torn about our July multi-generation vacation