My husband and I will be in Victoria on Friday, July 7 and would like to reserve a spot on one of the car ferries back to Washington. It appears that the two poosible routes are Sydney to Anacortes or Victoria to Port Angeles. We need to arrive in Seattle by late afternoon for dinner reservations with friends. My question is whether it is worth it to book the Coho Ferry from Victoria to Port Angeles (because the drive from Port Angeles to Seattle is far more scenic) OR to stick with the safer route and take route 5 from Anacortes back into Seattle. Does anyone have an idea what the difference in time would be between the two routes. Thank you.
best route to seattle from victoria
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 2 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 3 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 4 Adventures in Canada
- 5 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 6 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 7 Does the Easter Bunny visit Canada?
- 8 NYC to Montreal by train
- 9 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 10 Tent trailer camping tips? Ontario to Nanaimo (Summer 2014) with 2 kids
- 11 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 12 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 13 Where to stay in Banff?
- 14 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 15 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 16 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 17 Transport of cremated remains
- 18 Rockies trip in June.
- 19 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 20 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 21 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 22 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 23 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 24 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 25 boarder crossing question