My husband and I will be in Victoria on Friday, July 7 and would like to reserve a spot on one of the car ferries back to Washington. It appears that the two poosible routes are Sydney to Anacortes or Victoria to Port Angeles. We need to arrive in Seattle by late afternoon for dinner reservations with friends. My question is whether it is worth it to book the Coho Ferry from Victoria to Port Angeles (because the drive from Port Angeles to Seattle is far more scenic) OR to stick with the safer route and take route 5 from Anacortes back into Seattle. Does anyone have an idea what the difference in time would be between the two routes. Thank you.
best route to seattle from victoria
View all Canada activity »
- 1 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 2 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 3 Parking in Montreal
- 4 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 5 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 6 Golden BC
- 7 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 8 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 9 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 10 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 11 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 12 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 13 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 14 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 15 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 16 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 17 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 18 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 19 Golden, British Columbia
- 20 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 21 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 22 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 23 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 24 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 25 Trip to Maritime Provinces