My husband and I will be in Victoria on Friday, July 7 and would like to reserve a spot on one of the car ferries back to Washington. It appears that the two poosible routes are Sydney to Anacortes or Victoria to Port Angeles. We need to arrive in Seattle by late afternoon for dinner reservations with friends. My question is whether it is worth it to book the Coho Ferry from Victoria to Port Angeles (because the drive from Port Angeles to Seattle is far more scenic) OR to stick with the safer route and take route 5 from Anacortes back into Seattle. Does anyone have an idea what the difference in time would be between the two routes. Thank you.
best route to seattle from victoria
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 2 Canada in winter
- 3 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 4 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 5 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 6 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 7 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 8 Victoria Dining
- 9 Northern Lights
- 10 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 11 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 12 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 13 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 14 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 15 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 16 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 17 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 18 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC
- 19 how to search for owls in winter
- 20 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 21 Help us see Vancouver island
- 22 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 23 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 24 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 25 Montreal Hop on hopoff bus