My husband and I will be in Victoria on Friday, July 7 and would like to reserve a spot on one of the car ferries back to Washington. It appears that the two poosible routes are Sydney to Anacortes or Victoria to Port Angeles. We need to arrive in Seattle by late afternoon for dinner reservations with friends. My question is whether it is worth it to book the Coho Ferry from Victoria to Port Angeles (because the drive from Port Angeles to Seattle is far more scenic) OR to stick with the safer route and take route 5 from Anacortes back into Seattle. Does anyone have an idea what the difference in time would be between the two routes. Thank you.
best route to seattle from victoria
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 2 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 3 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 4 NYC to Montreal by train
- 5 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 6 Where to stay in Banff?
- 7 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 8 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 9 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 10 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 11 Transport of cremated remains
- 12 Rockies trip in June.
- 13 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 14 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 15 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 16 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 17 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 18 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 19 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 20 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 21 boarder crossing question
- 22 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 23 Calgary hotel help needed
- 24 Air Canada vs Westjet for flight to Barbados from Toronto
- 25 a week in St John's, NL