I'm traveling to pei (by car) from toronto on Wednesday to Wednesday. My first destination is pei (north carleton - charlotte's shore) then I'm off to Nova Scotia (Aniganish) for national dance competition opening ceremonies (my neice is competing). Any suggestions on must sees/places to stop during my short stay? Thanks tjonthego
best places to see on short trip to pei and nova scotia
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Honeymoon destination
- 2 Rockies to Vancouver
- 3 My first visit to Montreal(Canada in general), going solo!
- 4 Coach class Canadian Via
- 5 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 6 season greetings
- 7 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 8 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 9 Toronto: where to stay?
- 10 Alberta????
- 11 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 12 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 13 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 14 Wifi rental
- 15 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 16 Short term lodging
- 17 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 18 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 19 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 20 Vancouver top restaurant
- 21 Montreal Entertainment
- 22 Heli skiing in March
- 23 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 24 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 25 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food