I'm doing a road trip from Calgary to Edmonton, spending 2 nights in Lake Louise, and 2 nights in Jasper (and also 1 night in Edmonton).
There appear to be so many beautiful lakes to visit in that region, what are truly the best ones to visit, and photograph?
Since I'm driving, parking is important, but I don't mind doing a short to medium length hike, where I'll be rewarded with a great view.
I'm also a keen photographer, but I don't want to have to wear waders for 'the shot'!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 토토 총판 홍보 《kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 》
- 2 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 3 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 4 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 5 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 6 Icefields Parkway
- 7 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 8 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 9 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 10 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 11 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 12 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 13 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 14 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 15 Banff to Jasper and back
- 16 Canmore for a few days
- 17 Keltic Lodge
- 18 The Canadian
- 19 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 20 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 21 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 22 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car
- 23 Going from Banff to Many Glacier without flying
- 24 East to West, Roadtrip
- 25 Tent camping with a dog