I'm doing a road trip from Calgary to Edmonton, spending 2 nights in Lake Louise, and 2 nights in Jasper (and also 1 night in Edmonton).
There appear to be so many beautiful lakes to visit in that region, what are truly the best ones to visit, and photograph?
Since I'm driving, parking is important, but I don't mind doing a short to medium length hike, where I'll be rewarded with a great view.
I'm also a keen photographer, but I don't want to have to wear waders for 'the shot'!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Border crossing
- 2 Vancouver for Christmas
- 3 Help for Central Canada Itinerary
- 4 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 5 Eastern Townships late Dec. 2016
- 6 Alternatives to expensive hotel parking in Niagara Falls, Canada?
- 7 Eastern Canada Itinerary
- 8 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 9 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 10 March in Montreal?
- 11 Eastern Canada in December
- 12 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 13 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 14 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 15 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 16 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 17 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 18 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 19 Tofino
- 20 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 21 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 22 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 23 11th and 12th grade
- 24 Vancouver trip report!
- 25 Moving to Nova Scotia