I'm doing a road trip from Calgary to Edmonton, spending 2 nights in Lake Louise, and 2 nights in Jasper (and also 1 night in Edmonton).
There appear to be so many beautiful lakes to visit in that region, what are truly the best ones to visit, and photograph?
Since I'm driving, parking is important, but I don't mind doing a short to medium length hike, where I'll be rewarded with a great view.
I'm also a keen photographer, but I don't want to have to wear waders for 'the shot'!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Önline ☎ HOTMAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208
- 2 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 3 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 4 Quebec and Montreal train stations
- 5 Old Montreal kid friendly restaurants?
- 6 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 7 Activity Suggestions for Quebec City + Montreal for 10 days
- 8 Victoria, Canada
- 9 Toronto - Last Minute Ideas
- 10 Best places in Toronto
- 11 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 12 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 13 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 14 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 15 Newfoundland in early June
- 16 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 17 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 18 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 19 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 20 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 21 Nova Scotia in July
- 22 Cape Breton in early June
- 23 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 24 Magdalen Islands
- 25 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport