I'm doing a road trip from Calgary to Edmonton, spending 2 nights in Lake Louise, and 2 nights in Jasper (and also 1 night in Edmonton).
There appear to be so many beautiful lakes to visit in that region, what are truly the best ones to visit, and photograph?
Since I'm driving, parking is important, but I don't mind doing a short to medium length hike, where I'll be rewarded with a great view.
I'm also a keen photographer, but I don't want to have to wear waders for 'the shot'!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 VANCOUVER RESTAURANT WITH A VIEW
- 2 Victoria Island
- 3 Montreal Quebec road trip with kids
- 4 Accommodation in halifax
- 5 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 6 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 7 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 8 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 9 Two week taster
- 10 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 11 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 12 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 13 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 14 Translink and itinerary questions
- 15 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 16 Montreal Restaurants
- 17 Traveling with your bike
- 18 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 19 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 20 Bay of Fundy
- 21 Buying on Road Trip US>Canada>US
- 22 Banff/Yoho/Kootenay/Jasper Travelers Advice Please
- 23 Icebergs, Whales, Puffins and Potholes - A Newfoundland Adventure
- 24 First Hikes - Flatlanders
- 25 Banff - best route to visit these highlights