I'm doing a road trip from Calgary to Edmonton, spending 2 nights in Lake Louise, and 2 nights in Jasper (and also 1 night in Edmonton).
There appear to be so many beautiful lakes to visit in that region, what are truly the best ones to visit, and photograph?
Since I'm driving, parking is important, but I don't mind doing a short to medium length hike, where I'll be rewarded with a great view.
I'm also a keen photographer, but I don't want to have to wear waders for 'the shot'!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 2 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 3 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 4 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 5 Skiing in Whistler
- 6 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 7 lodging in whistler
- 8 BC or Alberta drives
- 9 Torino in february
- 10 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 11 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 12 My Family Travle Vlog
- 13 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 14 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 15 What is famous in canada?
- 16 Looking for fellow travellers
- 17 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 18 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 19 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 20 Happy Canada Day
- 21 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 22 Across Canada by Train
- 23 Montreal & Quebec City
- 24 Ottawa in December
- 25 Recommended car hire