i'm from australia and travelling to western canada for 10 days before moving on to the rest of north america. not long i know - and i want to make the most of it. probably flying into vancouver in mid august (but can also fly into calgary) - what's the best hike/combination of hikes in a 10-day stretch? i'm a keen bushwalker, and the photos i've seen just blow me away. and i don't know anyone else travelling, so i want to join a group...but not a lodge guided tour if you know what i mean. any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Make Your skin Extra Nourished with Oveena Skin Care(Canada)
- 2 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 3 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 4 Skiing in Whistler
- 5 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 6 lodging in whistler
- 7 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 8 BC or Alberta drives
- 9 Torino in february
- 10 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 11 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 12 My Family Travle Vlog
- 13 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 14 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 15 What is famous in canada?
- 16 Looking for fellow travellers
- 17 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 18 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 19 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 20 Happy Canada Day
- 21 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 22 Across Canada by Train
- 23 Montreal & Quebec City
- 24 Ottawa in December
- 25 Recommended car hire