i'm from australia and travelling to western canada for 10 days before moving on to the rest of north america. not long i know - and i want to make the most of it. probably flying into vancouver in mid august (but can also fly into calgary) - what's the best hike/combination of hikes in a 10-day stretch? i'm a keen bushwalker, and the photos i've seen just blow me away. and i don't know anyone else travelling, so i want to join a group...but not a lodge guided tour if you know what i mean. any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://tophealthmart.com/Extreme-mxl/
- 2 Help for Central Canada Itinerary
- 3 Eastern Townships late Dec. 2016
- 4 Alternatives to expensive hotel parking in Niagara Falls, Canada?
- 5 Eastern Canada Itinerary
- 6 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 7 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 8 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 9 March in Montreal?
- 10 Eastern Canada in December
- 11 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 12 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 13 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 14 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 15 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 16 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 17 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 18 Tofino
- 19 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 20 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 21 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 22 11th and 12th grade
- 23 Vancouver trip report!
- 24 Moving to Nova Scotia
- 25 Toronto and Niagara Falls in November