i'm from australia and travelling to western canada for 10 days before moving on to the rest of north america. not long i know - and i want to make the most of it. probably flying into vancouver in mid august (but can also fly into calgary) - what's the best hike/combination of hikes in a 10-day stretch? i'm a keen bushwalker, and the photos i've seen just blow me away. and i don't know anyone else travelling, so i want to join a group...but not a lodge guided tour if you know what i mean. any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Ghanta®: HP PRINTER Tec'h $uppOrt CONTACT ☎ 1'855" 999^8045 hp 24(7
- 2 Ghanta®: HP PRINTER Tec'h $uppOrt CONTACT ☎ 1'855" 999^8045 hp 24(7
- 3 Ghanta®: HP PRINTER Tec'h $uppOrt CONTACT ☎ 1'855" 999^8045 hp 24(7
- 4 Quebec and Montreal train stations
- 5 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 6 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 7 Old Montreal kid friendly restaurants?
- 8 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 9 Activity Suggestions for Quebec City + Montreal for 10 days
- 10 Victoria, Canada
- 11 Toronto - Last Minute Ideas
- 12 Best places in Toronto
- 13 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 14 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 15 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 16 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 17 Newfoundland in early June
- 18 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 19 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 20 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 21 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 22 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 23 Nova Scotia in July
- 24 Cape Breton in early June
- 25 Magdalen Islands in early June