I've just got to know, I love the maritime music, the fiddling, the folk music, hand clapping happy music!! We will be in PEI and Nova Scotia/Cape Breton for a month (mostly in PEI though as we're staying at a relative's cottage close to Cavendish). We are Albertans, but were in the Maritimes 8 yrs ago and dying to go back. We went to the Upper or Lower Deck by the Maritime Museum in Halifax and loved that, but wanted something closer to Cape Breton or PEI area. We will be in the area from Aug 4 to Sept. 4 - if anyone knows of any special concerts, festivals or musicians through that time, I'd love to know about them! Thanks so much!!
Best darned Maritime Music you can find!!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Travelling from Edmonton to Vancouver - via Jasper
- 2 Seeking Advice on Banff/Jasper trip Fall 2015
- 3 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 4 Arriving Montreal, leaving Albany. Best mode for in between?
- 5 looking 12 passenger van rental vancouver
- 6 Layovers in Toronto and Montreal - Ideas?
- 7 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 8 Fall Quebec/Montreal - best time to go?
- 9 Do Canadians need to take the Liablity Insurance when traveling in Florida?
- 10 18 nights in Newfoundland
- 11 Help us see Vancouver island
- 12 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 13 Journey series CAD
- 14 Madrid or Montreal
- 15 Help with Kelowna
- 16 Best Scenic Route from Moncton (NB) to Quebec City ??
- 17 9 nights in Nfld
- 18 10 days in The Maritimes
- 19 2 days in Vancouver
- 20 Vancouver
- 21 June trip to: Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper/Via Rail to Vancouver
- 22 Vancouver bike shops and cross Canada what to see
- 23 Imminent travel to Vancouver, Whistler and Calgary. Tips plz!
- 24 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 25 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick