I've just got to know, I love the maritime music, the fiddling, the folk music, hand clapping happy music!! We will be in PEI and Nova Scotia/Cape Breton for a month (mostly in PEI though as we're staying at a relative's cottage close to Cavendish). We are Albertans, but were in the Maritimes 8 yrs ago and dying to go back. We went to the Upper or Lower Deck by the Maritime Museum in Halifax and loved that, but wanted something closer to Cape Breton or PEI area. We will be in the area from Aug 4 to Sept. 4 - if anyone knows of any special concerts, festivals or musicians through that time, I'd love to know about them! Thanks so much!!
Best darned Maritime Music you can find!!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Montreal & Quebec City - advice needed
- 2 Niagara Falls Canada
- 3 Please Help!... Nova Scotia Road Trip
- 4 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 5 Vancouver Trip Report with stay at Four Seasons
- 6 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 7 Banf
- 8 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 9 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 10 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 11 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 12 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 13 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 14 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 15 Gaspe
- 16 Tours
- 17 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 18 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 19 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 20 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 21 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 22 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 23 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 24 Alberta Wildfires
- 25 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa