I've just got to know, I love the maritime music, the fiddling, the folk music, hand clapping happy music!! We will be in PEI and Nova Scotia/Cape Breton for a month (mostly in PEI though as we're staying at a relative's cottage close to Cavendish). We are Albertans, but were in the Maritimes 8 yrs ago and dying to go back. We went to the Upper or Lower Deck by the Maritime Museum in Halifax and loved that, but wanted something closer to Cape Breton or PEI area. We will be in the area from Aug 4 to Sept. 4 - if anyone knows of any special concerts, festivals or musicians through that time, I'd love to know about them! Thanks so much!!
Best darned Maritime Music you can find!!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 2 Help us see Vancouver island
- 3 Montreal Hop on hopoff bus
- 4 Orleans Express Montreal Station
- 5 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 6 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 7 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 8 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 9 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 10 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 11 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!
- 12 Ile d'Orléans & Côte-de-Beaupré - getting around on day trips
- 13 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 14 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 15 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 16 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 17 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 18 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 19 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 20 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 21 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 22 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 23 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 24 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 25 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?