I've just got to know, I love the maritime music, the fiddling, the folk music, hand clapping happy music!! We will be in PEI and Nova Scotia/Cape Breton for a month (mostly in PEI though as we're staying at a relative's cottage close to Cavendish). We are Albertans, but were in the Maritimes 8 yrs ago and dying to go back. We went to the Upper or Lower Deck by the Maritime Museum in Halifax and loved that, but wanted something closer to Cape Breton or PEI area. We will be in the area from Aug 4 to Sept. 4 - if anyone knows of any special concerts, festivals or musicians through that time, I'd love to know about them! Thanks so much!!
Best darned Maritime Music you can find!!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 travelling from Vancouver to Churchill
- 2 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 3 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 4 Road trip from Vacouver to Alaska.
- 5 Things to see and do on route from Twillingate to St. john's NL
- 6 Planning a trip to Ontario?
- 7 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 8 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 9 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 10 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 11 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 12 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 13 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 14 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 15 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 16 2 days in Vancouver
- 17 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 18 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 19 8 days in NL
- 20 Montreal transportation pass
- 21 Ottawa and Thousand Islands
- 22 Best land travel for Canadian Maritines
- 23 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 24 Newfoundland tent camping
- 25 Mother/daughter trip to Quebec City and Montreal!