I've just got to know, I love the maritime music, the fiddling, the folk music, hand clapping happy music!! We will be in PEI and Nova Scotia/Cape Breton for a month (mostly in PEI though as we're staying at a relative's cottage close to Cavendish). We are Albertans, but were in the Maritimes 8 yrs ago and dying to go back. We went to the Upper or Lower Deck by the Maritime Museum in Halifax and loved that, but wanted something closer to Cape Breton or PEI area. We will be in the area from Aug 4 to Sept. 4 - if anyone knows of any special concerts, festivals or musicians through that time, I'd love to know about them! Thanks so much!!
Best darned Maritime Music you can find!!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 2 how to search for owls in winter
- 3 iPhone in Canada
- 4 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 5 Canada in winter
- 6 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 7 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 8 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 9 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 10 Victoria Dining
- 11 Northern Lights
- 12 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 13 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 14 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 15 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 16 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 17 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 18 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 19 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 20 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC
- 21 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 22 Help us see Vancouver island
- 23 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 24 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 25 Lodging in Lake Louise