I've just got to know, I love the maritime music, the fiddling, the folk music, hand clapping happy music!! We will be in PEI and Nova Scotia/Cape Breton for a month (mostly in PEI though as we're staying at a relative's cottage close to Cavendish). We are Albertans, but were in the Maritimes 8 yrs ago and dying to go back. We went to the Upper or Lower Deck by the Maritime Museum in Halifax and loved that, but wanted something closer to Cape Breton or PEI area. We will be in the area from Aug 4 to Sept. 4 - if anyone knows of any special concerts, festivals or musicians through that time, I'd love to know about them! Thanks so much!!
Best darned Maritime Music you can find!!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 2 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 3 Weather in Quebec City end of October
- 4 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 5 iPhone in Canada
- 6 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 7 Canada in winter
- 8 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 9 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 10 Is Thanksgiving too early for Whistler?
- 11 Northern Lights
- 12 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 13 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 14 how to search for owls in winter
- 15 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 16 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 17 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 18 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 19 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 20 Victoria Dining
- 21 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 22 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 23 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 24 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 25 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1