We recently traveled to Quebec City and stayed at a B&B in Levis, CA, which is across the river from Quebec City. The Ferry runs every half hour from Levis to Quebec City. Our B&B, Le Plumard, is within walking distance of the Ferry. We have stayed in many B&Bs all over the world, but this one stands out as the very Best one ever. The couple who owns it, Anne and Andre Carrier, were the best hosts we've ever expreienced, not to mention the beautiful home that we stayed in. Our every need was met, they were great to recommend restaurants and even used their phone to call a tour company when my phone wouldn't work. And the very best part of being there was the fabulous breakfasts that we had every morning. It was a 3 course breakfast, plus juice and coffee or tea. I took pictures of the breakfast dishes because they looked like magazine pictures and tasted even better. Needless to say, this place was FABULOUS..... I told them I would recommend them on Fodors, because I used Fodors exclusively when we traveled to Italy a few years ago, and the forums were wonderful. Tom and Barb
Best B&B near Quebec City - Le Plumard
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Does the Easter Bunny visit Canada?
- 2 NYC to Montreal by train
- 3 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 4 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 5 Tent trailer camping tips? Ontario to Nanaimo (Summer 2014) with 2 kids
- 6 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 7 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 8 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 9 Where to stay in Banff?
- 10 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 11 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 12 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 13 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 14 Transport of cremated remains
- 15 Rockies trip in June.
- 16 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 17 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 18 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 19 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 20 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 21 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 22 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 23 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 24 boarder crossing question
- 25 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal