We recently traveled to Quebec City and stayed at a B&B in Levis, CA, which is across the river from Quebec City. The Ferry runs every half hour from Levis to Quebec City. Our B&B, Le Plumard, is within walking distance of the Ferry. We have stayed in many B&Bs all over the world, but this one stands out as the very Best one ever. The couple who owns it, Anne and Andre Carrier, were the best hosts we've ever expreienced, not to mention the beautiful home that we stayed in. Our every need was met, they were great to recommend restaurants and even used their phone to call a tour company when my phone wouldn't work. And the very best part of being there was the fabulous breakfasts that we had every morning. It was a 3 course breakfast, plus juice and coffee or tea. I took pictures of the breakfast dishes because they looked like magazine pictures and tasted even better. Needless to say, this place was FABULOUS..... I told them I would recommend them on Fodors, because I used Fodors exclusively when we traveled to Italy a few years ago, and the forums were wonderful. Tom and Barb
Best B&B near Quebec City - Le Plumard
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Run as being a solution Against the Spread
- 2 Thousand Islands
- 3 My first visit to Montreal(Canada in general), going solo!
- 4 Rockies in Winter for a non skiier - review of accommodation and tours
- 5 How long to connect in Toronto?
- 6 Coach class Canadian Via
- 7 Honeymoon destination
- 8 Rockies to Vancouver
- 9 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 10 season greetings
- 11 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 12 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 13 Toronto: where to stay?
- 14 Alberta????
- 15 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 16 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 17 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 18 Wifi rental
- 19 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 20 Short term lodging
- 21 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 22 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 23 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 24 Vancouver top restaurant
- 25 Montreal Entertainment