We recently traveled to Quebec City and stayed at a B&B in Levis, CA, which is across the river from Quebec City. The Ferry runs every half hour from Levis to Quebec City. Our B&B, Le Plumard, is within walking distance of the Ferry. We have stayed in many B&Bs all over the world, but this one stands out as the very Best one ever. The couple who owns it, Anne and Andre Carrier, were the best hosts we've ever expreienced, not to mention the beautiful home that we stayed in. Our every need was met, they were great to recommend restaurants and even used their phone to call a tour company when my phone wouldn't work. And the very best part of being there was the fabulous breakfasts that we had every morning. It was a 3 course breakfast, plus juice and coffee or tea. I took pictures of the breakfast dishes because they looked like magazine pictures and tasted even better. Needless to say, this place was FABULOUS..... I told them I would recommend them on Fodors, because I used Fodors exclusively when we traveled to Italy a few years ago, and the forums were wonderful. Tom and Barb
Best B&B near Quebec City - Le Plumard
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 2 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 3 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 4 Quebec City trip.report
- 5 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 6 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 7 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 8 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 9 Quebic City or Montreal
- 10 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 11 ft nelson bc
- 12 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 13 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 14 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 15 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 16 canada in the winter?
- 17 Canada in winter
- 18 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 19 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 20 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 21 Telegraph cove
- 22 trip report rockies
- 23 iPhone in Canada
- 24 Bringing mountain bike on flight to Can Cun.
- 25 Weather in Quebec City end of October