We recently traveled to Quebec City and stayed at a B&B in Levis, CA, which is across the river from Quebec City. The Ferry runs every half hour from Levis to Quebec City. Our B&B, Le Plumard, is within walking distance of the Ferry. We have stayed in many B&Bs all over the world, but this one stands out as the very Best one ever. The couple who owns it, Anne and Andre Carrier, were the best hosts we've ever expreienced, not to mention the beautiful home that we stayed in. Our every need was met, they were great to recommend restaurants and even used their phone to call a tour company when my phone wouldn't work. And the very best part of being there was the fabulous breakfasts that we had every morning. It was a 3 course breakfast, plus juice and coffee or tea. I took pictures of the breakfast dishes because they looked like magazine pictures and tasted even better. Needless to say, this place was FABULOUS..... I told them I would recommend them on Fodors, because I used Fodors exclusively when we traveled to Italy a few years ago, and the forums were wonderful. Tom and Barb
Best B&B near Quebec City - Le Plumard
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Northwest Territories in the summer
- 2 Summer trip to Canadian Rockies and Glacier National Park
- 3 Vancouver and other places in August
- 4 Venue for destination wedding!!
- 5 BUCKET LIST TRIP ACROSS CANADA
- 6 North Vancouver Island
- 7 Rockies trip in June.
- 8 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 9 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 10 Vancouver hotel Times Square Suites
- 11 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 12 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 13 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 14 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 15 Need tips for this trip
- 16 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 17 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 18 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 19 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 20 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 21 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 22 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 23 Newfoundland questions
- 24 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 25 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?