I have a major bed bugs infestation after moving into a new apartment this month. I did not see them when I was viewing the place, I'm assuming because all the light and furniture had been removed for a while. Once I had moved in, they all came out of their hiding places and I've been getting attacked every night. It's driving me nuts!!!!
Can anyone give me some proven DIY methods or a good exterminator?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Need a bit of help transport-wise: 2-week trip to Vancouver Island
- 2 Cycling and wild camping Canot Trail
- 3 Magog, Lac-Brome, Sutton or ??
- 4 Thanksgiving in Canada
- 5 Travelling alberta
- 6 RV trip to Alberta to see Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper,etc.
- 7 Foodie Advice for Vancouver...Please!
- 8 Romantic Dine and Dance Vancouver
- 9 Jasper
- 10 day trip to Victoria
- 11 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 12 Cape Breton, Nova Scotia & PEI
- 13 Van to Alaska Road Trip in 10 days
- 14 Newfoundland in July
- 15 9 Day Nova Scotia Trip Report
- 16 Toronto - Niagara Falls NO CAR
- 17 roadtrip kelowna and alberta
- 18 Planning a week in Canadian Rockies, need some help with itinerary !
- 19 Family vacation
- 20 Ferry from Nanaimo to Horseshoe Bay
- 21 4-6 hours in Gaspe
- 22 Drive from Spokane to Yoho/Banff/Jasper
- 23 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 24 UP, Manitoulin, and Quebec Driving
- 25 A month in Atlantic Canada