I have a major bed bugs infestation after moving into a new apartment this month. I did not see them when I was viewing the place, I'm assuming because all the light and furniture had been removed for a while. Once I had moved in, they all came out of their hiding places and I've been getting attacked every night. It's driving me nuts!!!!
Can anyone give me some proven DIY methods or a good exterminator?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 travel to Lake Louise
- 2 Quebec City in January
- 3 Montreal in April
- 4 Need help planning a trip from East Coast to Montreal
- 5 Corporate party
- 6 Quebec & Montreal + Wheelchair
- 7 14 day road trip itinerary from Calgary to Vancouver
- 8 Aussies first trip to NS, PEI & NB
- 9 Hotels in Quebec City
- 10 Northern Lights
- 11 Flying from Toronto to London
- 12 Rental car
- 13 Toronto 4 Nights - Must Do?
- 14 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 15 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 16 Cross country drive
- 17 For Those Who Struggle With Quebec French
- 18 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 19 Girls Weekend in Toronto
- 20 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 21 Vancouver - Need restaurant suggestions Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.
- 22 Ashisgh Dewan requires advice for Canada Toronto Trip
- 23 Toronto - which neighbourhood should we stay in?
- 24 First family trip to Toronto.
- 25 Calgary Stampede