I have a major bed bugs infestation after moving into a new apartment this month. I did not see them when I was viewing the place, I'm assuming because all the light and furniture had been removed for a while. Once I had moved in, they all came out of their hiding places and I've been getting attacked every night. It's driving me nuts!!!!
Can anyone give me some proven DIY methods or a good exterminator?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Rockies or Atlantic Canada?
- 2 Paragliding in the Whistler BC area
- 3 Rockies Tour, itinerary critic.
- 4 youth group trip to nova scotia and prince edward island
- 5 Restaurant in Montreal underground
- 6 3 days in europe
- 7 Qualicum Beach, North of Nashville concert
- 8 30th anniversary spot in BC or Alberta in August
- 9 Vancouver Chinatown Night Markets
- 10 Quebec province GTG?
- 11 57 YEAR OLD GRANDMOTHER BACKPACKS ACROSS CANADA
- 12 banff - trail closed - be bear wise
- 13 Quebec Jazz? other to do's?
- 14 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 15 Best hikes in Banff
- 16 Affordable accommodation for 5 in Tofino
- 17 Taking Amtrak from Plattsburg to Montreal
- 18 Is this area in Montreal safe?
- 19 Train to Vancouver from Toronto
- 20 Pros and Cons of using a Car in Vancouver
- 21 Nova Scotia hotels
- 22 3 full days in and round Banff
- 23 Victoria/butchart gardens
- 24 Montreal / Quebec City trip
- 25 From Vancouver to Halifax - how best to travel