I have a major bed bugs infestation after moving into a new apartment this month. I did not see them when I was viewing the place, I'm assuming because all the light and furniture had been removed for a while. Once I had moved in, they all came out of their hiding places and I've been getting attacked every night. It's driving me nuts!!!!
Can anyone give me some proven DIY methods or a good exterminator?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Buy passports,drivers licenses,IDs,birth certificates,diplomas,Visas,SSN
- 2 Aussies first trip to NS, PEI & NB
- 3 Half day in Vancouver
- 4 Insurance after a heart attack
- 5 Indian Summer (Montmorency Falls)
- 6 When to Visit Canadian Rockies
- 7 Budget travel deal Toronto-Ottawa-Montreal-Quebec City
- 8 What to see in IceField Parkway ?
- 9 Canadian Rockies: when to go, where to base?
- 10 good lobster roll
- 11 Can I drive across the rocky mountains in mid-April, without snow tires?
- 12 Banff/Jasper/Yoho Parks and Canmore Trip Report
- 13 Suggest some best places to travel and accommodation facilities in Toronto
- 14 Road trip Vancouver to Seattle?
- 15 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 16 Montreal or Toronto?
- 17 Visit the east coast in July /16
- 18 Trip Report--Canadian Rockies
- 19 One night in Calgary - accommodation suggestions please
- 20 Which boat trip to take under the Falls
- 21 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 22 Canada in Feb 2016
- 23 King City and surrounding
- 24 Georgia to Fairbanks
- 25 20 hour layover