I have a major bed bugs infestation after moving into a new apartment this month. I did not see them when I was viewing the place, I'm assuming because all the light and furniture had been removed for a while. Once I had moved in, they all came out of their hiding places and I've been getting attacked every night. It's driving me nuts!!!!
Can anyone give me some proven DIY methods or a good exterminator?
Bed Bugs in Toronto!!!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Jet to Victoria
- 2 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 3 quebec
- 4 Fresh Fruit from US
- 5 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 6 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 7 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 8 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 9 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 10 Alberta Wildfires
- 11 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 12 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 13 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 14 Niagara Falls Canada
- 15 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 16 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 17 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 18 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 19 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 20 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 21 Grouse or Whistler?
- 22 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 23 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- 24 Whale Watching in Lunenburg - has anyone had a good experience?
- 25 East Coast Road Trip from Halifax to Toronto