I have a major bed bugs infestation after moving into a new apartment this month. I did not see them when I was viewing the place, I'm assuming because all the light and furniture had been removed for a while. Once I had moved in, they all came out of their hiding places and I've been getting attacked every night. It's driving me nuts!!!!
Can anyone give me some proven DIY methods or a good exterminator?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Alternatives to expensive hotel parking in Niagara Falls, Canada?
- 2 Eastern Townships late Dec. 2016
- 3 Eastern Canada Itinerary
- 4 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 5 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 6 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 7 March in Montreal?
- 8 Eastern Canada in December
- 9 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 10 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 11 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 12 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 13 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 14 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 15 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 16 Tofino
- 17 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 18 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 19 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 20 11th and 12th grade
- 21 Vancouver trip report!
- 22 Moving to Nova Scotia
- 23 Toronto and Niagara Falls in November
- 24 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 25 looking to experience Canada by train