If I want to visit the Beaches neighborhood, which stop on the 501 Queen Streetcar (or if you don't know the line, what street corner) would you recommend for exploring the area (beach enjoyment)?
Thank you, Daniel Williams
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Difficulty getting from Montreal to Burlington by public transport help plz
- 2 Best weekend of Carnaval?
- 3 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 4 Quebec City trip.report
- 5 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 6 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 7 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 8 iPhone in Canada
- 9 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 10 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 11 Victoria Dining
- 12 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 13 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 14 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 15 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 16 Quebic City or Montreal
- 17 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 18 ft nelson bc
- 19 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 20 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 21 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 22 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 23 canada in the winter?
- 24 Canada in winter
- 25 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick