If I want to visit the Beaches neighborhood, which stop on the 501 Queen Streetcar (or if you don't know the line, what street corner) would you recommend for exploring the area (beach enjoyment)?
Thank you, Daniel Williams
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Shopping favorites in Montreal?
- 2 Oceanfront accomodation?
- 3 Jasper and Banff and Glacier
- 4 national parks of Newfoundland
- 5 Vancouver Island in 8 day
- 6 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 7 Been to Stratford (ON) Recently?
- 8 Newfoundland Trip Ideas - August
- 9 Where to stay to break up long drive between Yoho National Park & Whistler?
- 10 Niagara/ toronto/wine tastings in 2.5 days?
- 11 Preliminary Newfoundland Itinerary
- 12 Camping in Newfoundland and Labrador
- 13 Apartments in Montreal and Quebec
- 14 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 15 Newfoundland Itinerary help
- 16 Places about 40 minutes from Toronto
- 17 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 18 Long Weekend Toronto
- 19 Cape Breton Island in second half of May
- 20 Vancouver transportation from Port to Airport
- 21 1 Night between Charlotteown & Halifax
- 22 Help planning trip to Calgary/Lake Louise
- 23 roadtrip from Niagara Falls ON to east coast
- 24 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 25 My first trip to Toronto