On the end of a planned trip, my wife and I, will be driving from PEI to Hailfax, we would like to see/experience the Fundy tides before we leave. Should I plan on Hopewell Cape or Minas Basin. We will only have one day, possibly an overnight.
Bay of Fundy tides
- 1 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 2 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 3 Need help, can't decide
- 4 Calgary - Things to Do
- 5 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 6 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 7 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 8 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?
- 9 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 10 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 11 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 12 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 13 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 14 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 15 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 16 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 17 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 18 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?
- 19 help! quebec city with a toddler.
- 20 Sidney, Pender, Galiano, Saturna - best route?
- 21 Brier Island versus Digby (or Annapolis Royal)
- 22 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 23 Hotel or B and B in Halifax
- 24 chartered power boat trip for family of 5 from Vancouver Island
- 25 Having difficulty finding lodging in Tofino