First time to Canada for 9 full days beginning Mar 25. We are a family of 3 with a 15yr old photographer son in tow. Need help with itinerary and winter activities (views, hiking, etc. during this season), please. Looking for spectacular views, wildlife, unique experiences and dining input. We want to "feel" like we are in Canada.
Day 1- fly into Calgary
Drive to Banff
(3 nights in Banff). Lake Louise ice skating, Hot springs, Bow Parkway, Legacy bike trail (weather permitting).
Day 4- Icefield parkway, Glacier (on our own exploration), drive to Jasper (2 nights). Maligne canyon ice walk, see Northern Lights (fingers crossed), Jasper gondola,
Yoho/Field (3 nights at a Emerald Lake Lodge). Snowshoe, Natural bridge,
Day 9 Calgary
Day 10 fly home in AM
We are concerned with the unpredicatability of winter activities and driving but will roll with whatever Mother Nature has in store for us!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 마틴배팅법 ※연결 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 3 Icebergs, Whales, Puffins and Potholes - A Newfoundland Adventure
- 4 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 5 Toronto to Gros Morne National Park
- 6 BC road trip advice
- 7 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 8 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 9 Ottawa transportation question
- 10 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 11 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 12 Christmas vacation in Montreal
- 13 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 14 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 15 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 16 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 17 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 18 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 19 Traveling with your bike
- 20 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 21 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 22 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 23 Alberta Trip_2017
- 24 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 25 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
Banff/Yoho/Jasper advice needed. 9 day trip in late March.