First time to Canada for 9 full days beginning Mar 25. We are a family of 3 with a 15yr old photographer son in tow. Need help with itinerary and winter activities (views, hiking, etc. during this season), please. Looking for spectacular views, wildlife, unique experiences and dining input. We want to "feel" like we are in Canada.
Day 1- fly into Calgary
Drive to Banff
(3 nights in Banff). Lake Louise ice skating, Hot springs, Bow Parkway, Legacy bike trail (weather permitting).
Day 4- Icefield parkway, Glacier (on our own exploration), drive to Jasper (2 nights). Maligne canyon ice walk, see Northern Lights (fingers crossed), Jasper gondola,
Yoho/Field (3 nights at a Emerald Lake Lodge). Snowshoe, Natural bridge,
Day 9 Calgary
Day 10 fly home in AM
We are concerned with the unpredicatability of winter activities and driving but will roll with whatever Mother Nature has in store for us!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Toronto On-demand delivery for tourists
- 2 Honeymoon in Canada. SUGGESTIONS?
- 3 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 4 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 5 pure slim 365 contains satiereal
- 6 need accommodation suggestions for Banff and Jasper
- 7 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 8 Nova Scotia and Quebec
- 9 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 10 Best Jasper Campground
- 11 Freedom of speech in reviews
- 12 RV trip Calgary to Vancouver
- 13 Car Rental from Montreal to Boston
- 14 Victoria in December
- 15 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 16 Opportunity for business loan
- 17 BEWARE! - CAR RENTAL NIGHTMARE! London, Ontario
- 18 Road trip from Minneapolis to Ontario.. suggestions for 91yr old
- 19 Nova Scotia - October
- 20 Smoke at Banff and Jasper?
- 21 Low Altitude Mountain Destinations
- 22 Across Canada by Train
- 23 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 24 Victoria to Vancouver (best travel options)
- 25 Nova Scotia
Banff/Yoho/Jasper advice needed. 9 day trip in late March.