I'm heading to Canmore June 20 and will be there for five days to explore Banff, Jasper, etc. I've been monitoring the weather on weather.com and am disappointed to see rain in the forecast every day starting Friday through the 23rd (as far out as they predict). What is the pattern for rain up there? Does it rain on and off all day? Or is it usually a brief afternoon thunderstorm that then clears out? I want to spend as much time outside, going on walks and hikes, ride the Banff gondola, go on the glacier adventure, and other such things. I guess my plans will be made each day, based on weather.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 토토 총판 총판노하우 《kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 》
- 2 Important Year End Tax Planning tips for small business owners
- 3 Eastern Canada trip with 3 kids -- advice/itinerary needed
- 4 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 5 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 6 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 7 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 8 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 9 Keltic Lodge
- 10 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 11 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 12 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 13 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 14 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 15 Icefields Parkway
- 16 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 17 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 18 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 19 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 20 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 21 Banff to Jasper and back
- 22 Canmore for a few days
- 23 The Canadian
- 24 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 25 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse