I'm heading to Canmore June 20 and will be there for five days to explore Banff, Jasper, etc. I've been monitoring the weather on weather.com and am disappointed to see rain in the forecast every day starting Friday through the 23rd (as far out as they predict). What is the pattern for rain up there? Does it rain on and off all day? Or is it usually a brief afternoon thunderstorm that then clears out? I want to spend as much time outside, going on walks and hikes, ride the Banff gondola, go on the glacier adventure, and other such things. I guess my plans will be made each day, based on weather.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.besthealthdiet.com/zyflex/
- 2 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 3 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 4 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 5 Skiing in Whistler
- 6 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 7 lodging in whistler
- 8 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 9 BC or Alberta drives
- 10 Torino in february
- 11 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 12 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 13 My Family Travle Vlog
- 14 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 15 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 16 What is famous in canada?
- 17 Looking for fellow travellers
- 18 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 19 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 20 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 21 Happy Canada Day
- 22 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 23 Across Canada by Train
- 24 Montreal & Quebec City
- 25 Ottawa in December