I'm heading to Canmore June 20 and will be there for five days to explore Banff, Jasper, etc. I've been monitoring the weather on weather.com and am disappointed to see rain in the forecast every day starting Friday through the 23rd (as far out as they predict). What is the pattern for rain up there? Does it rain on and off all day? Or is it usually a brief afternoon thunderstorm that then clears out? I want to spend as much time outside, going on walks and hikes, ride the Banff gondola, go on the glacier adventure, and other such things. I guess my plans will be made each day, based on weather.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 2 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 3 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 4 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 5 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 6 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 7 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 8 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 9 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 10 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 11 Quebec to yarmouth
- 12 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 13 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 14 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 15 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 16 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 17 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 18 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 19 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 20 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 21 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 22 Pearson Airport logistics
- 23 Based in PEI, visit to NS or NB?
- 24 Columbia Icefields Parkway
- 25 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?