I'm thinking about heading to Canada for two weeks in September to see the autumn fall, mountains and exercise (hike, bike...). I'm okay with cheaper accommodation / camping and will be travelling alone (34 female). I want to make the most of the outdoors.
I've been looking at timberwolves tours, has anyone hear of this company or been on a tour? Are there any other tour companies you might recommend?
Appreciate your help
Banff, yoho, jasper national park tour
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 How long to connect in Toronto?
- 2 Rockies in Winter for a non skiier - review of accommodation and tours
- 3 Honeymoon destination
- 4 Rockies to Vancouver
- 5 My first visit to Montreal(Canada in general), going solo!
- 6 Coach class Canadian Via
- 7 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 8 season greetings
- 9 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 10 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 11 Toronto: where to stay?
- 12 Alberta????
- 13 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 14 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 15 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 16 Wifi rental
- 17 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 18 Short term lodging
- 19 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 20 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 21 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 22 Vancouver top restaurant
- 23 Montreal Entertainment
- 24 Heli skiing in March
- 25 Any good ideas for Western Canada?