I'm thinking about heading to Canada for two weeks in September to see the autumn fall, mountains and exercise (hike, bike...). I'm okay with cheaper accommodation / camping and will be travelling alone (34 female). I want to make the most of the outdoors.
I've been looking at timberwolves tours, has anyone hear of this company or been on a tour? Are there any other tour companies you might recommend?
Appreciate your help
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 2 From Vancouver to Anchorage
- 3 Traveling with ashes
- 4 Bus Tour of Quebec City,NO Walking
- 5 Wheelchair in NOL, Toronto & Kingston
- 6 Vancouver 3 days
- 7 American in Canada - Do you carry your passport?
- 8 Vancouver without a Car
- 9 Whistler
- 10 Montreal and Quebec City with Kids
- 11 Trip Between New York City and Toronto
- 12 Intro
- 13 5 day itinerary for Vancouver
- 14 First time & 5 days in Vancouver (trip report)
- 15 Victoria, BC weekend help
- 16 Road trip from Ithaca (NY) to Montreal/Quebec City?
- 17 14 days self-drive Niagara north
- 18 Vancouver, Vancouver Island & Rockies road trip - HELP NEEDED
- 19 Need help in rain!
- 20 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 21 Rv Campground trip
- 22 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 23 Weather September/October
- 24 driving from Richmond Hill, Onatio to Winnipeg, MB
- 25 First Time Trip