I'm thinking about heading to Canada for two weeks in September to see the autumn fall, mountains and exercise (hike, bike...). I'm okay with cheaper accommodation / camping and will be travelling alone (34 female). I want to make the most of the outdoors.
I've been looking at timberwolves tours, has anyone hear of this company or been on a tour? Are there any other tour companies you might recommend?
Appreciate your help
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia
- 2 Quebec City in mid-November
- 3 Eastern Canada in December
- 4 Preferred Route for Driving the Rockies in November
- 5 Lake Louise to Seattle Washington
- 6 Roadtrip ON-NL
- 7 Calgary
- 8 Tofino
- 9 Vegetarian Restaurant Recommendations Quebec City
- 10 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 11 5 day road trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 12 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 13 Toronto Union Station area for a few evening hours
- 14 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 15 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 16 Banff in October
- 17 Halifax Nova Scotia to Peggy's Cove
- 18 Quebec City in autumn
- 19 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 20 Quebec City
- 21 Family ski holiday
- 22 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 23 Vancouver and Victoria recommendations
- 24 Please help with BC itinerary
- 25 Travel through Chicago